“The Place to Stay When in Abilene, TX”

Hampton Inn Abilene
Ranked #6 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This hotel is super clean and the staff is great. They really care about the customer at the Hampton in Abilene. I highly recommend that this be the hotel you stay in while in Abilene. The fitness center is more than adequate for a quick workout and the hot tub feels great after a long day at work. Internet service is complimentary and there is a hot breakfast every morning starting at 6.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed May 26, 2014

The motel is very clean as were the rooms, the bed was very comfortable, water pressure was great, internet was good as well. We were very pleased with the room and if we are ever in this area again this motel would be my first choice.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2014

If your looking for a great place to stay when in Abilene, Texas, the Hampton is world class and the associates who work there provide service above and beyond...try it you'll love it.... :).....Free Breakfast is better than Ihop and Denny's....

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Jerome D. :

Thank you for staying at my Hampton and taking the time to gives us such a GREAT Review! Thank you for your comments about our employees going above and beyond and the complimentary breakfast. Thank you for staying at my Hampton and I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

I have stayed at this Hampton in several times a year for around 20 years. The hotel is modern and well maintained. The beds are wonderful. The all the linens are clean, from the duvet cover to the pillows. They have a nice breakfast buffet that would accommodate anyones taste. Even more wonderful is the friendly staff who make an effort to ensure you are happy and comfortable. I highly recommend This Hampton Inn. It is like home away from home.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business

Patricia L.:

Thank you for being a loyal guest of ours. We are glad you had an excellent stay and that our staff was successful in making it a memorable one. We appreciate your loyalty and can't wait to see you again. We love having you here!
Many Thanks,

Reviewed May 2, 2014

Hotel Staff and Condition were very acceptable. Hampton is not always my first choice but this property left a great impression and will re-evaluate Hampton in the future. Breakfast selections were minimal but very appealing.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comment about the staff and condition of the hotel. I apologize that you found the breakfast selections to be minimal. I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for staying at my Hampton and I hope to see you again soon.
Many Thanks,

Reviewed April 23, 2014

We found everything at the hotel in excellent condition. We had book one of our three rooms for the wrong date but they were able to get us the room we needed and took care of cancelling the one booked on the wrong date. Very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2014

Dear Smithdavidkim,
Thank you for an awesome review of the Hampton Inn Abilene! I am excited to learn that my staff took care of you and your family. I hope you had a GREAT Easter weekend and we will get to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Our rooms were spacious, visually appealing and comfortable. I'm not sure what else I can share about my stay. We arrived at 9 PM and were immediately helped by the staff. After that, I went out to eat. I enjoyed the stay greatly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Russell F,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Hampton Inn Abilene. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you thought the rooms were spacious. I hope the next tennis tournament that brings you to Abilene, you will stay with us again.

Many thanks,