Hampton Inn Abilene
Great 4.5/5
Average 3/5
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfront deskbusiness travelroom was cleanindoor pool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfast isrestaurants and shoppingconvenient locationwould stay here againenjoyed our stayexcellent hotelfitness centerstaff was very friendly and helpfulbreakfast was excellentwaffleswe've stayedother hotelsnice place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Beds were nice and comfy. Pool was heated and nice. Afterwards went to Breakfast/lounge area sat there and visited with friends and kids got to play on the internet that was we could monitor. Breakfast was filling.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2013

Dear Ana A,
Thank you for the five star review of the Hampton Inn Abilene! I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed the breakfast/lobby area. That is exactly what Hilton had envisioned when we put it in: a place for family or friends to gather and play games, or watch TV, or just relax and visit. I am glad you enjoyed this space and my hotel, and I look forward to your next visit.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed November 9, 2013

We stayed here on the way to Dallas and were delighted with our fantastic room. The standard of decor was brilliant and fresh. Large rooms, great bathroom and better still a superb quality bed which is great for the tired traveller. Fast internet connection. I loved the friendly staff at reception too. This is a first class hotel and a wonderful place to stay. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Jean H,
Thank you, thank you, and thank you! The staff and I are very appreciative of your taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments on our new décor, superb beds and fast internet. We are excited to show off our newly renovated rooms and extremely proud of our new automatic opening doors! Thank you for recommending our hotel and we hope you get a chance to visit us again soon.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This Hamtom Inn is comfortable and located in a great area with lots of eateries and shopping in easy access. This is not the newest of hotels, but the service and quality make up for any of the older features. The breakfast is a huge winner - I just love that they serve homemade oatmeal. It makes it feel so much more like home ... but I don't have to cook!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Kathy D,
Thank you for taking the time to give a great review of my Hampton Inn. I am glad to learn that you enjoyed the breakfast, and the homemade oatmeal reminded you of home! The staff and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a solid property with a great staff. The property is dated although the staff keeps it in good shape. They are now in the midst of remodeling. But it was time and they have finally pulled the trigger, doing one floor at a time and only working during the day when most folks are not there. I know because the work crew was leaving when i arrived at 4:30 in the afternoon. If you did not see the equipment around back you would not know they were in process. I expect that will change as they get closer to the lobby and entrance but it will be worth it.
I have stayed here several times and always go back. It is in the middle of most restaurants and shopping in the Abilene area. Only a couple blocks from the mall but close to any shopping necessary if you forgot something while packing. National restaurant chains abound within a quarter mile. The staff is always very accommodating and the breakfast is excellent.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mark T,
Thank you for your continued loyalty to my Hampton Inn, even in the midst of renovations! I am glad to learn that you were not disturbed by them. The staff and I are very excited about the new changes including the addition of an automatic front door! We love having you here, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a one night business trip and enjoyed it. While it is undergoing renovations my room was nice and so was the lobby. I didn't notice any renovation work going in so that was nice. Breakfast was good and staff courteous. I recommend staying here.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2013

Dear Mike60984,
Thank you for leaving a review of the Hampton Inn Abilene. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that our renovation did not disturb you. We appreciate you recommending us to others, and look forward to your next visit.