“Nice stay”

Ranked #4 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Houston, Texas
“Nice stay”
Reviewed October 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for a one night business trip and enjoyed it. While it is undergoing renovations my room was nice and so was the lobby. I didn't notice any renovation work going in so that was nice. Breakfast was good and staff courteous. I recommend staying here.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear Mike60984,
Thank you for leaving a review of the Hampton Inn Abilene. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay, and that our renovation did not disturb you. We appreciate you recommending us to others, and look forward to your next visit.

Misty M.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Warrensburg, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We are always confident when staying at the Hampton Inn's that the accomodations are clean and in top notch condition. That is why we seek them out whereever we go! We love the pool area and the breakfast has great selections. The front desk is always courteous and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Juan A,
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback of the Hampton Inn Abilene. We appreciate you taking the time to mention the staff was courteous and helpful! I am glad you enjoyed the indoor pool and the breakfast buffet with three hot items served daily. Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon.

Kind thanks,
frisco, tx
Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed here one night while in town for business. Front desk attendant was friendly and did his job. It looks like the hotel is under some renovations. It is outdated so hopefully it will modern up with the renovations. There was sign up at check-in about the seasonal cricket problem. I think it was more than just crickets though. There were several other dead bugs in my room; but to their credit, they were dead. The hotel is very close to the mall and lots of restaurants. I like the Hampton Inn and Suites on I-20 better, but if you're doing business in Abilene, this one is probably more convenient. Breakfast area is small, and it has everything in your typical Hampon breakfast.

Nothing too bad, nothing really great, so I give it an average rating!

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Ja_Brett,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on our hotel. I'm happy to hear that my front desk staff was friendly and helpful. Please accept my apology for the bugs. As you mentioned we do get an influx in crickets this time of the year, but we work very hard to make sure it doesn't impact our guests' stays. We hope you will come back and visit us the next time business brings you to the area.

dallas, United States
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This hotel has everything you would want to make your business trip an enjoyable one! The breakfast is good, the room is clean, and everyone is friendly and helpful on staff. I would definitely come back to stay here anytime i needed to make a business trip to Abilene.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Grand Prairie, Texas
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This hotel was very nice and close to shopping and good restaurants. Very easy to get to. Quick check in and nice rooms. Nice continental breakfast. We did not swim in the swimming pool. We were able to check in early and our room was ready. Easy access to our room. Coffee and iced water and fruit were at the entry to the hotel. I would stay here again if I were ever in Abilene.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear Sweetietaytee,
Thank you for the review of my Hampton Inn. It sounds like you and your family enjoyed your stay. I appreciate you mentioning our convenient location, we are only 1 block from the Mall of Abilene and surrounded by restaurants. I look forward to seeing you again the next time you find yourself in Abilene.

Kind thanks,
DeLeon, United States
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My family consist of four members as of today. Two adults and two children. We were very impressed with Hampton and plan on staying again. We enjoyed the firmness of the mattresses and pillows. Our young children enjoyed spending time at the pool and the vending machine, and also the elevators. Good stay and slept very well!

Dear Kay H,
Thank you for taking the time to Review my Hampton Inn. I am glad you had a good stay and slept well! The indoor salt pool and hot tub are a big attraction for families. Whether it is sunny and hot or cold and rainy the pool is a great place to have fun. Hope to see you again soon.

Kind wishes,
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I stay here for business every time I go to Abilene. The staff is always friendly and its one of the best Hamptons you can stay at. The rooms are clean and the beds are outstanding. This is not a five star hotel but they do a great job at being a 4 star hotel! I'll be back!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, September 23, 2013
Dear Shane560,
I appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton and your continued loyalty. My staff and I try our best to make each guest feel like they are at their home away from home! Thank you again for your continued loyalty!