“Abilene Review”

Ranked #7 of 37 Hotels in Abilene
Waco, United States
“Abilene Review”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Nice Hotel in great location, for price can shop around even with AAA discount. Wow, survey review must be 200 characters, am i getting paid for this? Next time I will not do a survey. By the way I was not 100% satisfied.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 30, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review the Abilene Hampton Inn. I appreciate your commenting about our great location. We are sorry to hear that you were inconvenienced by the length of the survey. I want to assure you that guest satisfaction is of the up most importance to us and this issue will be addressed. We hope the next time you are in Abilene you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Abilene, United States
Reviewed April 24, 2013

In Abilene for high school golf tournament. Have stayed in other hotels in Abilene over the years and this one has been the best. Very clean and quiet hotel. Perfectly located near all and restaraunts. Indoor pool was nice. Staff was great. Breakfast was well stocked.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 28, 2013
Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn. My staff and I appreciate your comments about how clean the hotel was and our convenient location. I hope the next time you are in Abilene you will stay at this location again.
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nothing fantastic... but close to Target, the Mall, the freeway (which you can go 80 on), and tons of restaurants (doesn't say much since there are tons of restaurants within a 10-minute drive). Clean rooms. Safe parking lot. Here for business, wouldn't necessarily pick this place for personal travel.... not many options in Abilene though.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Longmont, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My wife and I had the pleasure staying at the Hampton Inn during the weekend while participating in a family event. My previous experience with Hampton Inns were positive and this experience was consistent with past experiences. The accommodations at the Inn were first rate and staff very helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

My staff and I are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay at our Hampton Inn while in Abilene. We really appreciate your taking the time to voice your opinion to others about our hotel. We hope you are back in Abilene again soon and stay with us again!
Frederick, United States
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I traveled from Frederick, Ok to Abilene, Tx to be with friends for a weekend birthday party and I love this hotel brand. Especially their breakfast. I didn't interact to much with the staff because I didn't stay long and I really didn't need anything, but the service I did receive was very friendly.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Burnet, Texas
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Staff was great, room was great, But this property doesn't have an automatic sliding front door. Because of this and the fact that their is no ramp from the drive aligned with the front door, it is very difficult for an indivual to enter the front door while pushing a luggage cart. In my case, the back two wheels of the cart went off the curb as I backed up to open the door, which almost turned the cart over. Numerious other guest that I spoke to experienced the same problem. I would highly recomend installing a automatic sliding front door at this property. I will not stay there again until the problem is corrected.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
AbileneHI_GM, General Manager at Hampton Inn Abilene, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank you for your kind words about our great staff and rooms. Please accept my sincere apology that you were inconvenienced during your stay by our lack of an automatic door. We will be renovating later this year and are planning on installing the automated door at that time. I hope the next time you’re in the area you would consider staying with us again.
san angelo
Reviewed March 17, 2013

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family. The front desk clerk Chris was welcoming and quick with our check-in.And gave us ice cold bottles of water to quench our Texas size thirst ! The room was lovely and top notch comfort , fresh and most importantly CLEAN. The duvets on the bed were like lying on clouds. So soft and comfortable. Chris gave us detailed directions to a great place to eat and have adult beverages. Upon our return to the hotel, we were warmly great and asked how our dinner was by Chris and a very nice woman whom I later found out was the general manager. She was friendly and proud of " her hotel" as she should be. There was a bunch of kiddos in the pool and hot tub until 11 . Then it time for us adults to enjoy it. Nicely maintained and was so relaxing after driving half the day. In the morning we were treated to a wonderful free hot breakfast. Was so scrumptious and the hostess was nice and attentive to everyone that was enjoying the food. We planned on visiting the zoo, and the day front desk clerk Nancy gave us easy to follow directions and told us to call her if we got lost and she would get us there. This hotel and the people that work there made our trip not only enjoyable but also memorable . We plan on coming back soon because of them!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family