“Ageless”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Best, and now only Chinese buffet in town. Always voted #1 or runner-up in Reader's Choice from our local paper. The food is excellent and there is a good variety on the buffet. My children love coming to this restaurant because they are treated like little people. The service is always good and the servers friendly. This place usually stays busy.

1  Thank Reighn9

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I wasn't feeling so good, but I wanted some soup. Their egg drop soup is hot, good for the unsettled stomach. The next few times I was feeling better and had a variety of their dishes. It is a good variety and fairly decent service when it is busy. The servers I have had are always friendly and helpful.

1  Thank MARGARITAS178
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Probably the best Chinese buffet I have had. A great selection of delicious items. I have eaten here many times growing up and eat here almost every time I go to Abilene. I would highly recommend it if you are thinking Chinese.

1  Thank Matthew C
Reviewed January 12, 2014

the place has been here forever, due mainly to the fact that it's consistent. the food has always been not to good, but not to bad. Best selling point is alot of food for the money.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I've been to so many buffets, they all seem the same. All good, none great. China star has a very good variety of entrées but very limited sushi. Service is always good. You should give them a try.

1  Thank Garry H

Been to China Star Restaurant? Share your experiences!