“A great value”

Super 8 Abilene South
Ranked #12 of 37 Hotels in Abilene

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Worth, Texas, Usa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good basic room w/comfy bed. Clean, breakfast, outdoor pool. Difficult to get to off the hwy., it's a convoluted area with several turns. Nice friendly service and front desk folks.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Plus: Comfy bed
Downside: Reservation process is flawed - My dad & I were on the road and needed a room with two beds. My husband took care of booking the hotel for us, for 2 beds which is stated explicitly in the reservation confirmation email my husband forwarded to me. When I checked in though they said they didn't have any rooms left with 2 beds. The nice lady working at the counter was pleasant and apologized and offered to bring us a roll-away folding bed. It was late and we needed sleep so we went ahead and took the room with one bed and had her bring the folding bed. The roll-away bed was not comfortable at all so my dad ended up sleeping on the floor on a blow up mattress I had brought with me. The girl at the counter did mention that this reservation issue is not uncommon and that it's best if we call them to verify if we book online. I've never had to do that with any other hotel before and shouldn't have to go out of my way to make sure that their system is doing the job right. I'll just stay somewhere else the next time I'm in Abilene.

Room Tip: If you book online, call the hotel directly to confirm that you have a room saved for you with the...