“Overwhelming”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Food was adequate, service also. But the place was a bit overwhelming. It made us nervous about the price. But in the end it was reasonably priced. Go with enough time, there is almost always a line to get in.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the second time we have eaten here. Both times have been excellent. The food is great and always hot (not microwave warm). The waiter was very attentive, his name is Reginald. I had the sweet and sour chicken and my husband had the Gen Tsau's Chicken. His likes his food spicy hot, this wasn't, it was warm but had great flavor. The restaurant is always clean and the Ladies Restroom was spotless.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I visit here often. We travel all over the US and no Chinese food restaurant has beat this one. We compare all the ones we eat at to it. Great people, great prices, and great food!!! A must if your in town

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This restaurant is by far the best Chinese restaurant I gave been to in years. The service is great the waiters and waitresses are nice and friendly. The food is the best and I have been there several times and I still haven't had everything on the menu. The price isn't bad for what kind of service and food you get. Out of 10 this restaurant is a 20!

1  Thank Kalico2156
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

The food here is wonderful! Full of flavor and with so much to choose from, the menu is hard to beat. The only downside is that there's not a kids menu with American food ... and younger children are less likely to enjoy the visit as much as their parents.