“Visited in 2006.”

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #3 of 21 Restaurants in Atoka
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 21, 2013

The salsa tasted like tomato sauce there were no spices. Tasted like it came out of a can and food just as bad. I might be a little harsh critiquing this place now but was the worst Mexican food I had ever eaten at that time. Haven't been back since 2006.

1  Thank thirtypatrick

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Casa, as it's locally known, is simply average. The food is ok, but nothing amazing. Likewise is the value, staff and service.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

Casa Mexicana, when it opened, had live music on the weekends and we all REALLY loved it. They no longer have it. BUT the food is still really good, especially the vegetable fajitas. Their Margaritas and cheese dip are really worth the splurge. With plenty of parking and a really affordable menu, we love to eat here. The floor of the restaurant could be a little cleaner. They package the food well for take out. The service is fast and friendly. Don't skip the sopapillas for dessert. YUM!

Reviewed October 7, 2012

I am torn about this restaurant. I like the food, it is always tasty; however, the service is consistently bad. The fajitas and fajita nachos are seasoned very well. We quit going here because of service and give them a try about twice a year. Every time the service keeps me away for 6 months.

Reviewed September 18, 2008

I LOVE this restaurant! Best Mexican in south tipton county.

Been to Casa Mexicana? Share your experiences!