“Aunt Sharon's visit”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Atoka, Tennessee
“Aunt Sharon's visit”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My Aunt, whom I haven't seen for 30 years came to visit family. I took her to Olympic and had a Great Steak and Shrimp Dinner. Salad Bar was fresh, the waitresses very friendly and tolerant of my Aunt (Thank-You by the way). Just a Grand Experience for me and their food is always outstanding every time I have visited there.

Visited December 2012

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Food (and lots of it) at a Reasonable Price”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We have been going to Olympic Steak and pizza for many years. The food is always fresh, tasty and abundant. We particularly like the Gyro plate. All of the salad bar items are fresh and tasty and the place is always clean.
If you are hungry and want great food, this is the place for you.

Visited January 2013
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
“great recommdation”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

The Comfort Inn recommended this restaurant. My son was disappointed that alcohol isn't served. We had pizza and the philly steak sandwich. Very good. Waitresses were very nice. My husband wanted iced tea, which is Sweet Tea in Tennessee!! But they fixed it.

• Visited December 2012
Donalsonville, Georgia
“Every plate great!”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We've eated at Olympic many times. The restaurant is always clean, the staff is trained well and very nice. The best salad bar in the area, period. Their pizzas are very good, especially their personal pizzas. My favorites are the Gyros platter, catfish, hamburger steak, and grilled chicken. A Great place for a couples dinner, family dinner, business lunch or anything else.

• Visited November 2012
“Too expensive!!”
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Since I live in a small town there isn't much to choose from when the family and I go out for dinner. Don't waste your time or money here. The food taste like it was microwaved and its expensive.

1 Thank TinaMarie74

Been to Olympic Steak & Pizza? Share your experiences!