“No Beef Brisket :(”

Buddy's BBQ
Ranked #13 of 65 Restaurants in Athens
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed July 27, 2014

We look forward to the BBQ at Buddy's when we're in Athens, but were disappointed on our last visit to find out they no longer served the beef brisket bbq. We had smoked chicken instead & it was ok...not much smoked, but edible. That took it down a notch in my way of rating.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

This place is good. I'd go back. We ate here when my ma came to visit for the holiday. We all enjoyed everything.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I had the pulled pork dinner with green beans and potato salad. Meat was perfectly moist and flavorful and sides were tasty. The sauce us not as sweet as I prefer but everyones tastes vary, still very good. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

I ate here with my family on vacation. I'm always on the lookout for a good bbq place. Well I found one in Buddy's. The pulled pork is outstanding. The baked beans delicious. The potato salad is the best I've ever had. We got the order to go so I can't comment on the restaurant inside but the food is excellent.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

We love the bbq pork, but it's all good. Even the smoked hotdogs are really good. A small establishment, their bbq could easily stand up against that of some of the much larger places in the larger surrounding cities like Chattanooga or Knoxville. We like it a lot.

Been to Buddy's BBQ? Share your experiences!