All reviews indoor corridors dog show working order room was clean gas soap highway pets microwave
Reviewed October 30, 2010

We were totally surprised at this hotel as the price was lowest around,so we thought we'd take a chance since it was a one night stay. The rooms were newly renovated and everything was spotless. The beds weren't of the fancy style but slept very well. Attendant was very nice. Will most definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank c-130jfe
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Not to be the bearer of bad news but like the title says, "you get what you pay for." I/we travel extensively and occasionally sacrifice service for savings. It was a deal I must admit, roughly $35 a night, not bad considered prices of other major chains are typically 65 to over 100 for a more superior stay. Well, I made the mistake thinking it couldn't be that bad. Wrong. Very simplistic room (that's okay, just there to sleep), no coffee maker (Burger King in proximity), no fridge (purchased a small cooler), no breakfast (hey, $35 bucks), dingy lots of dirt near baseboards/old stained carpet..are you getting my point?! Just 1 roach, which they were here in this world before us and obviously will be here long after we're all gone. The "female escort" which look, I've been to more countries than I've had birthdays, (I'm 32) I'm pretty sure I can recognize one, well she didn't even bother me (who am I to judge?!). The icing to top the cake is that my little I-pod nanno disappeared there. Sure I could have been lost due to my own negligence..but..I'm about 85% sure it was lifted. Sigh…if your single and looking for a cheap stay…BINGO..if you’re a family man and should know better (myself) there are plenty of hotels that are worth the additional $30 for a comfortable stay.

Date of stay: July 2010
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank napulitanno
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Indeed, when I entered the building, I felt it would be a pleasant experience. The manager was so kind with the service. "Hospitality" shines for this location. The price was very affordable for the quality of service - cleanliness, hospitality, and the morning coffee. We'll be making this location our go to place for all our conferences!

Date of stay: December 2009
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank sha2011
Reviewed September 12, 2009

stopped and stayed here on my way down to orlando. it was quiet and i slept good considering it was just off I-75. i plan to stay again on next trip on I-75.

Date of stay: March 2006
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank donjuanMichigan
Reviewed January 18, 2008

Stopped there on way back from Tampa to Michigan. Clean rooms in a good area. Not too expensive and friendly staff. Will stay there again

Date of stay: December 2007