See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 12, 2009

stopped and stayed here on my way down to orlando. it was quiet and i slept good considering it was just off I-75. i plan to stay again on next trip on I-75.

• Stayed: March 2006, traveled solo
1  Thank donjuanMichigan
Reviewed January 18, 2008

Stopped there on way back from Tampa to Michigan. Clean rooms in a good area. Not too expensive and friendly staff. Will stay there again

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
1  Thank misnowbunny
Reviewed August 3, 2006

What a wonderful time we had at the Motel 6. I was scared, because it was only 36.00 / night but the manager is doing a great job of keeping the hotel clean and welcoming. My kids and I had quite a good laugh at the size of the pool. The deep end is only 5 feet deep but it was clean and refreshing. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who would be interested. What a great deal at such a great price.

Stayed: July 2006