See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Rather plain and worn from the outside, I almost skipped it and I'm a regular at Motel 6. However, I asked to see a room and it was fine. Carpet could use more attention when vacuuming, but the bathroom was clean, mattresses are comfortable as as the pillows. I travel with my dog and prefer to give Motel 6 my business because of their pet policy. Don't forget that you get what you pay for! I paid $35 for a night, I don't expect the Hilton!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was what they say it is, "a clean comfortable room." We stayed 2 nights while visiting family and it was a great deal. Nothing fancy but it was clean and the mattresses were alot better than we thought they would be. Great place to stay when Grandma's house is full!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Stayed here overnight with my daughter and my dog. This was the perfect place if you are just looking for an inexpensive, clean, quiet, safe and pet friendly place to sleep. Although the foyer and hall did smell of smoke, my room was odor free... and clean! Sheets and towels were clean and fresh smelling, no stains, mattress was comfy, and the bathroom was spotless. I spoke with the owner (who lives on site) and he said they had purchased the property as a distress sale and were in the midst of fixing it up. He was very friendly and helpful and I will definitely stay here again when passing through. Some people may desire the little luxuries of a more expensive hotel, such as continental breakfast, fridge/microwave/ coffee pot in room, etc, but if you are just looking for a place to sleep that doesn't cost you an arm and a leg (you'll need those to pay for the gas in your tank) for those additional things, then this is the place! I wish there were more like this across the country.

Room Tip: If you have a pet, your room will be on the first floor. Very convenient for those canine bathroom breaks :)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Katsym
Reviewed September 13, 2011

It is a nice little place right next to the interstate, reasonably priced, but the whole place - lobby, hallway, and most definitely the rooms - all smelled heavily of smoke. It was like I was walking into a bar or something. The disgusting smell permeated everything, I even noticed it in the parking lot. Was there a smoker's convention going on there at the same time? I don't know, but it was pretty disgusting. There were cigarette burns in the carpet, in the comforter, even in the sandpaper ... sorry, the "towels".

Room Tip: If you're a smoker, you'll love this place. If not, it's not such a great place.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank OmahaStar
Reviewed September 11, 2011

Conveniently located to restaurants and stores. Bed a little hard but room was clean.Desk clerk not the friendlist person but wasnot rude or anything.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family