Comfort Inn
  • Breakfast included
Athens Inn(Athens)
$57
$49
All reviewscracker barrel across the streetwaffleschecked in quicklypool roomchoice hotelsa great staynice poolnice accommodationsnice breakfastclean towelswould stay againsafe areafree breakfastflat screenenjoyed our staystaff was friendlygreat room
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We had a wonderful three night stay recently. The hotel was very clean, comfortable, and very friendly. The breakfast in the morning was just enough. My kids absolute favorite was the pool! My son could have spent hours there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 12, 2014

This is one of the best Comfort Inns you will stay at. The hotel appears to have been recently remodeled or built and has the feel of a much more expensive hotel. Everything in the hotel was spotless and the the staff was very friendly and helpful. They have a very good complimentary breakfast with eggs, bacon, waffles, etc. Don't pass this hotel if you need to stay the night.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ricky768
ushakshatriya, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2014

Dear Guest,
It makes me happy to read about your wonderful experience! I’ll be sure to share your comments with my staff. As always, we appreciate your business and we look forward to having you back.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Had planned to drive home from Dayton, but decided to stop here because of the poor. We had 12 year old granddaughter with us and wanted to give her a day to herself. The room was clean and dust free. Our bed was very comfortable, however, the sofa sleeper was poor. Sometimes I think the hotels used poor mattresses on the sofa beds in hopes that people will book two rooms. Not sure, but it is what I think.

Upon arriving, the clerk acted as if he did not care about us, however, within a few minutes he had won us over. He old my granddaughter that as soon as she wanted to go swimming, he would turn on the water so she could use the slide and mushroom shower. Within 30 minutes she was in the pool. It was a good decision to stay here as she had a blast. it is an indoor plot and open a good portion of the day.

Breakfast was a little more than a continental breakfast. The standard waffle and cereals along with breakfast meat and processed eggs. Was able to make a breakfast sandwich. I would stagy here again, mainly for the poor.

Room Tip: We were on the second floor. If you need ice, you must go to 1st or 3rd, so, if you need ice to be close by, get on the 1st or 3ed floor.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
It makes me smile to read that you had an awesome time at out hotel. Thank you again for your review and business. We can't wait to welcome you back!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Stayed one night on a trip North from Florida. Used a motel coupon for a discount of about 10%. This hotel is extremely clean and the beds were very comfortable. Nice breakfast in the morning and I liked that it was available at 6 AM even in the weekend! The staff was very pleasant and accommodating of our needs. Good location near a gas station and restaurants... Would definitely stay again!

Room Tip: Far enough from the highway that. I don't think highway noise would be a problem in any room.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,
I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and will be returning in the future. Thank you so much for the great comments and the review! I'm glad to know that you thought it was a good value as well. I think with the quality of service and amenities we offer that we are one of the best valued hotels in the area. Thanks again!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a very nice Comfort Suites, on of the nicest I have been in. The rooms are spacious and clean. Had a fridge and micro-wave, and flat screen. Across the street from Cracker barrel. Out in some very pretty country. Staff was nice and bed was very comfy for my taste. A little one the high price side but I guess there isn't much competition out here. I would recommend reservations if your planning on staying here cause not too many hotels around and kinda out a ways from next set of motels, and you'll see what the price is so you won't be surprised.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business