Hampton Inn Athens
TripAdvisor
$129
Fairfield Inn
TripAdvisor
All reviewsopen atriumthe breakfast arearuby tuesdaysfront deskroom was cleanbreakfast staffoff the highwaydesk staffice machinea nice place to staywaffle housefirst floorbreakfast was excellentfitness centerwe've stayedwould stay here againcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed May 10, 2013

As with all Hampton Inns a very clean, quiet, pleasant stay with good beds and great breakfast. Recommend this motel as I do all Hampton Inns. Also have very good and efficient reservation system. Try it I am certain it will meet with your satisfaction.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times with business, always a pleasant stay. The staff is always friendly and welcoming, especially Traci in the breakfast area. She is so helpful and makes you feel like family. The beds are so comfortable it is hard to get out of in the mornings!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 17, 2013

This is a nice Hampton Inn, which appears to have been remodeled. The decor is more modern. The bed is comfortable and room was pleasant/clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful on restaurant recommendations. Nice stay and will return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We checked in early one morning (around 1pm) as we had all gotten too tired from the drive from Atlanta to Gatlinburg. The hotel was right off the interstate. We paid around $99 for the evening, which was a bit more than our ideal price range, but the desk clerk was extremely sweet. She even offered to help us get to our room. While my sister was unpacking the car, my niece and I got settled into our room. I was so tired, I had not thought to tell my sister our room number, and my sister asked the clerk what room we were in. The clerk wrote it down for her, as there were other people at the desk area. My sister and I thought that was an amazing touch, as it really showed how seriously they took security. We had a great night's sleep.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 7, 2013

After an absolutely horrible stay at the Ramada in Fort Walton, FL, we stayed at two different Hampton Inns on the way home. the first was in Athens, TN and it was great. The staff was friendly, room was clean, and no issues with loud people. The other was in Harrisonburg, VA. Even though the hotel was being renovated, it was clean, the staff was great, and the room was awesome! Just can't beat the value.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family