“Recent stay.”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Iowa City, Iowa
“Recent stay.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2014

Our room rate was inflated $30-$40 because of a marathon in Nashville. After the marathon we inquired and they adjusted our room rate to their normal rate. We had to ask for additional towels, only one hand towel was provided daily, no de-caff coffee, bed was comfortable, nice large screen TV, office was closed two mornings after 8:00 AM, seemed to be over priced for the location.

Room Tip: Stay on the back side away from the highway.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Sapan P, Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City, TN, responded to this review, May 12, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us!

My staff and I continually strive to provide exceptional service and accommodations; and we do apologize if your stay was less than perfect.

All issues will be addressed, and we will make the necessary changes.

I hope you will give us another try in the future.

Sapan Patel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Jacksonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014

I stayed here last June and would have given it a 2, came back Febuary 28 this year to stay acouple of weeks due to work, I'm sorry the rating only goes to 5, most definitely deserves a 10. Very clean, no smoking in the rooms, cleaned every day, Alita, the manager is VERY nice and always makes you feel welcome. The biggest thing is I feel safe, comfortable and appreciate the convience of being able to wash my clothes at the machines they have onsite. Three thumbs up !!!

Room Tip: I like the back side rooms away from the highway, very quiet.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank William D
Sapan P, Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City, TN, responded to this review, April 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us!

My staff and I continually strive to provide exceptional service and accommodations; We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay!!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

I stayed here in the fall when it use to be a Deerfield Inn and came back again when I was in Ashland City for business again. Everything is brand new and the whole property is newly renovated. Room was squeaky clean with brand new furnishings. The internet was very fast and reliable, which was very important for me. I will only stay here when I'm back in Ashland City. It's worth it!!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the back side away from the highway.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Huynh B
Sapan P, General Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City, TN, responded to this review, March 21, 2014

Henderson, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

Nicest Boarders Inn I have ever stayed at. Not many options in Ashland City but this is the best one to stay at. Staff was friendly and welcoming to all the guests. Brand new rooms with pillow top beds, microwave, refrigerator and flat screen hdtv. Location was quiet and convenient to Owen Farm.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Keith J
Sapan P, Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City, TN, responded to this review, March 21, 2014

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014 via mobile

Newly renovated and very comfortable beds, good location for a night or so, near attractions is the Tennessee River that connects to the River that runs through downtown Nashville. Boat parking in the back big enough for 4 boats at least 20 feet long, but it's in the grass. I would like to stay here just to get away and the prices are reasonable. Walmart near by, Boat dock near by, and you can also dock your Boat at the Near by restaurants in Ashland City. Attractive area for a summer break. The walls are very well insulated.

Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

BEST WESTERN PLUS Belle Meade Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Goodlettsville
#1 of 1 in Pleasant View

Been to Boarders Inn and Suites Ashland City, TN? Share your experiences!