“Very Pleased with 99.9% of the stay.”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
southern indiana
“Very Pleased with 99.9% of the stay.”
Reviewed November 8, 2011

The *only* negative was that the entrance to the hotel was poorly marked, and it took a drive by or two to catch it. Other than that, we were extremely pleased with the cleanliness, the friendly and professional staff, the relatively low room rate for being so close/accessible to downtown Nashville - minutes away. The free wifi was important to us and it was easy to access. Both evening and morning staff were extremely knowledgeable about their location and local info.

Another review mentioned cold cereal and fruit for breakfast. This puzzles us, because they *did* have that, but we also had ham, sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, danish, bagels, oatmeal with assorted toppings, and the delicious make-your-own Belgian waffles. I know this makes us sound like pigs, but the breakfasts (the above list was over multiple people/days) were great. My wife reminds me that we had three choices of juice, three choices of coffee, and probably hald dozen choices of hot tea.

Just because of this trip, I will be contacting Carlson to let them know that one of their independently-owned-and-operated hotels did them proud.

Room Tip: Don't look for a view - our room faced the sound-deflecting wall between us and the railroad - b...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank terrylm
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your comments that you made about our breakfast selection. Also we are currently looking into your concern about the entrance of our hotel not being very marked. Your comments help us improve our hotel. Thank you for that.

Thanks again for your great comments. We hope that you will stay with us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
NY
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I stayed here last weekend and it was a perfectly decent place. The only negative might be the highway noise on the front side of the hotel. It never bothered me due to the air conditioner white noise... but it might bother others. The other side of the building is by train tracks, and the train seemed rather loud from the outside... but I would check other reviews to see if that is a complaint, it might not be.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 25, 2011
Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate all you comments and concerns. Your comments help us provide better service for future guests. We have brought your concerns to the attention of the management staff.

Thanks again for your time. We hope to see you again in Nashville!!!
Marlboro, New York
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel is well-maintained, and had a microwave and refigerator, but really wasn't the suite we expected. The breakfast room was clean and bright, and the complimentary breakfast had cold cereal and fruit. The location is convenient as it's next to the highway, but it also had some highway noise. The free wifi was easy to use.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dengaro
CEGHotelsResponse, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thanks for your concerns. We will pass them on to our staff.

Comfortable accommodations and modern perks ensure you a memorable stay at the Country Inn & Suites Antioch, TN. Our hotel's rooms feature free high-speed, wireless Internet access, a cable TV, a refrigerator and a microwave. Guests looking for more space can book our spacious suites.

We hope you will come see us again, when visiting the Nashville area!! Thanks again for your comments.
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed July 7, 2011

After reading all the bad things on this website I was a little skeptical for a room about 65$ a night but I think it was well worth it. The room was clean and so was the hotel. The breakfast was great and stayed open later, even though they had the same things every morning. We especially liked the waffle maker! The staff was friendly although we didn’t talk to them other than check out and check in. Parking lot crowded so we had to park in the back, the key reader to open the door to the hotel in the back needs to be changed, it took a good 5-6 swipes for the door to open. Yeah the hotel isn’t in the best area, but it’s not bad either… close to the expressway.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank appleseoul1234
CEGHotelsResponse, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. We appreciate the comments and use them help provide a better stay to our guests.

For top service, competitive rates and a great location about 20 minutes from downtown "Music City," look to the Country Inn & Suites Antioch, TN. Our hotel in south Nashville offers a number of services and amenities for guest comfort, including free high-speed Internet access and a Fitness Center. Guests also save money when they stay with us by taking advantage of our free amenities, from a hot breakfast every morning to our indoor pool.

We hope that you will come back and stay with us the next time you visit Nashville.
Villa Park, Illinois
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I mean the price yes is budget friendly. The breakfast could use a bit of a new touch. The food made us sick actually for two days. The room wasn't completely clean. There were cheerios on the floor. WE had to ask the housekeeping to give us cups and garbage bags. She cleaned the room very late in the day long after we got back. But, the worse part for me was the feeling of being in a ghetto or something.
They had signs in the bathroom that talked about people stealing and the costs on their credit cards. I mean I live in Illinois and I have never seen anything like this before. Yes, they have roll away beds that they roll away very fast when you don't want to jack up another 10.00 to your bill. The women at the check in and check out were nice. This place could use a great upgrade and lose the smoke smell please. Oh, and the beds, yikes! how old are they??

I will be so happy to go back to Illinois where they treat you like you are at home. They even looked at me crazy when I asked if they gave milk with the cookies. I mean in Illinois they have that with all the cookies at 9 pm for the kids. That is our favorite part. I am glad to be a club Carlson member and able to check out the difference in all of the locations. Stick to the airports!

Room Tip: Check the reviews!! Always!
  • Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
management_EH, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 6, 2011

Your experience with our hotel was not the quality of service that we have promised to provide to our guests. Our Brand Country Inn & Suites promise is something that we strive to deliver to every guest every day. There is no excuse that our staff did not fulfill that promise in your case. Please accept our apologies!! We are always trying to improve our hotel in many areas. We are especially thankful for your thoughts on our breakfast we will strive to make this better.
Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant stay and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.

Travelers are raving about these Antioch hotels

West Haven, Connecticut
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The hotel is older but well maintained. The room was very clean, we got the 1 bedroom, livingroom combo. The breakfast was good, and the breakfast room was clean and bright. The front desk staff was very friendly and courtious. Although the hotel is right next to the highway, we could not hear any noise, but my husband did hear a train in the middle of the night. We have stayed at other country inns and love them. I like a lot of space and the convienience of the breakfast. The price was great. Easy to get to the highway to visit all the sights and there is a lot of restaurants and stores on bell road. My only complaint was...we arrived early, so they explained the room was not ready, to please come back at 3pm. no problem we went to the zoo, we had lunch and picked up a few things we needed....then went back at 3pm. Well the room still was not ready. It was not ready until 3:30pm. Front desk personel was appologetic, and the room was clean when we finally got it. But still all in all, it was a great stay and a wonderful value. And yes, I would stay there again.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
First I would like to thank you for the review of our hotel. Your feedback is welcomed. I want to take this opportunity to apologize for the poor service you received during your stay at the Country Inn & Suites Nashville South. It is unacceptable to not have a room ready for you at check in and I sincerely apologize for that inconvenience.

Once again, I apologize for your unpleasant check in and any inconvenience we may have caused you. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.
Celina, Tennessee
Reviewed April 14, 2011

Booked this hotel as we were between medical appointments, one in Nashville and one the next day in Murfreesboro, TN. This hotel is right in between. When we checked in we were told that our service animal had to have a vest on at all times. This is against the U.S. Justice Department ADA regulations. Service animals can, but are not required to wear a vest or anything else identifying. We were given a first floor room way at the end of the hall - the opposite end from the pool. Thought this would be no problem as we both have handicap scooters. Room was average and we had to unplug a lamp to plug in the handicap scooter to recharge it. Stains all over the blanket. Carpet appeared dirty. Lower grab rail in tub was a good idea for those needing assistance getting out of tub from a bath. Usually rails are only at shower level. This hotel is situated between railroad tracks and an interstate so if I did not sleep with earplugs, I would not have slept at all.

In the morning we thought we would walk to breakfast as it wasn't that far. After a mediocre breakfast (sausage not even cooked; eggs flat as a pancake and cold), we walked back to find we were locked out of our room. So had to walk all the way back to the front desk to tell them. Female at front desk said they didn't do it; that we must have had key cards near a cell phone. I told her we don't have cell phones so that was not possible. She rekeyed the key card and I had to walk all the way back down the hall, but it worked. I think probably the night auditor might have done the lock out for no good reason.

We would NOT stay here again.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#3 of 3 in La Vergne

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!