“Delicious food, excellent service, good value”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Traveling in the area...went here because of TA reviews. My husband and I had "health nut" grilled chicken and salmon with accompanying broccoli and tossed salad...plus side loaded baked potato...all excellent and generous servings. The yeast rolls were "right out of the oven" delicious. Our server, Tia, was as pleasant as she was attentive. The $29 bill was very reasonable.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

Met family in Antioch for mothers day. my cousin had never visited logans we all enjoyed our meal. mushroom appetizers excellent as always.steak cooked perfectly.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Not bad for a chain, big burgers, fair price, fresh vegetables, good service . Too many onions in the potato soup. Clearly chain food but nicely done.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My husband and I stopped by Logans on the way back from a funeral that was 6 hours from home.

Typically we do not eat red meat but we felt the need for something substantial.

We ordered the "Filet Mignon", broccoli and salad.

I was apalled when they delivered the food. I told the server it was sirloin and she said it was not. I know the difference between sirloin and filet.
They also sent out 2 "stalks" of broccoli.

You could NOT cut the broccoli with a steak knife.
We asked her to take it back and have them nuke it.

She then realized she had in fact given us the wrong steak and finally brought the "filet". My husband and I looked at each other and knew we would have been better off going to McDonalds.

The meat was in a little round ball and was literally hacked to death. It was so tough neither one of us ate it. When she brought back the broccoli it was still hard but this time it was burnt. We asked to speak to the manager and he took $10.00 off the bill.

Unfortunately, that did not leave us feeling satiated or happy.

We went to McDonalds close by and had a burger, which by far was superior to the "filet" at Logans.

Pass this place up and find anywhere else to eat!!!!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Sometimes I have to take some of my steak home because I've had too many free peanuts. I'm not crazy about throwing the shells on the floor, however. The steaks are great, the rolls are terrific and I've always had good service.