“Fresh and delicious”

Add it.
Cocina Latina
Ranked #12 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Reviewed April 10, 2014

Our meal was cooked to order and worth the 10-15 minute wait. We ordered fried yucca with chicharron. Oh my gosh it was amazing and so not good for you. Huge, delicious meaty and fatty chunks of chicharron with the fried yucca. My daughter kept picking out the chicharron and eating it by itself. We also ordered arepas which were equally delicious. We tried one with ??? I don't remember what. It was a type of green I believe but not a product that either my Mexican husband or I was familiar with. It was a Salvadoran product. We will definitely be back. I know it's in the almost vacant mall and sadly I'm afraid that's what will end up doing this restaurant in. It's certainly not because of the quality of the food. We will be back.

1  Thank Jennifer A

Been to Cocina Latina? Share your experiences!