“Good Fresh Made”

Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 15, 2014

This is a unique restaurant, unlike the cookie cutter places that seem to be popping up everywhere. An older looking place, large interior with a bar, seemed to be clean but certainly not fancy. The customary chips and salsa were good, obviously fresh and hot salsa with still crisp onions. She got spinach enchiladas, made with fresh instead of the usual frozen spinach. I got a platter with a beef burrito, a tamale and a beef enchilada, all were good. Prices reasonable and you can order from the lunch menu at reduced prices 7 days per week! Very good service and they all seem intent on pleasing the customers. Our two lunches were only $15.73 with tax not including tip or drinks.

Reviewed January 12, 2014 via mobile

I wanted a chimichanga on the menu it just said beef and chicken. The waitress told me I could get an asada. This made me extra happy. The salsa didn't look like much but it was good. I also had a sangria margarita that was tasty. If I lived here I would probably frequent this establishment.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We arrived about 6:30 on Friday following New Year. The place was packed with a wait list of about 20 minutes. We waited.

Menu, food and service is typical of Mexican restaurants. The plates are delivered hot with large portions. We ordered 4 meals plus 1 takeout dinner. Tab came to $39.10 including a single soft drink.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here. Food portions were large. Was well prepared and tasted wonderful. Waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Growing up in San Diego has made me hold somewhat high standards of how Mexican food should taste here in Tennessee, and nothing really comes close...its a drag. However, I am happy to say that Casa Fiesta has come the closest (in terms of restaurants, not to be compared with those scary but awesome little burrito vans found throughout Antioch. Those are the best, and a completely different story lol).

The tamales, rice, beans, salsa dip were all delicious and up to CA standards. Margaritas were great also lol. The burrito I ordered was one of the best when compared to the other Mexican places I have eaten at in TN...if I compare it to San Diego, I would have to say the tortilla used did not taste authentic which is such an important part in the making of a really good burrito. If it doesn't taste like an old Mexican lady just sat down behind you and made it then it is not authentic! Jk. Actually, I'm not kidding because I used to work at Cafe Coyote in Old Town (San Diego) and there were five old, old, OLD Mexican ladies that sat there and made tortillas. All freaking day, that was their entire 8 hour shift. They didn't even speak English lol. They provided Cafe Coyote with fresh tortillas for their orders and also sold them to any passerby who wandered over to buy a freshly made tortilla with salsa wrapped in foil. Those ladies were serious business man.

Anyway, other than that everything was great and the service was phenomenal. Made sure to tip our waiter extra. He could be described as attentive but not excessive. Oh and don't mind the neighborhood...not the best part of town but who cares about that when you have your gun carry permit. Totally kidding (unless you agree). :)