“Quick, easy, affordable, and most important: good.”

Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 76 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Quick, easy, affordable, and most important: good.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful meal here. Food portions were large. Was well prepared and tasted wonderful. Waitress was very friendly.

• Visited July 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Mexican I Have Had In Tennessee!”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Growing up in San Diego has made me hold somewhat high standards of how Mexican food should taste here in Tennessee, and nothing really comes close...its a drag. However, I am happy to say that Casa Fiesta has come the closest (in terms of restaurants, not to be compared with those scary but awesome little burrito vans found throughout Antioch. Those are the best, and a completely different story lol).

The tamales, rice, beans, salsa dip were all delicious and up to CA standards. Margaritas were great also lol. The burrito I ordered was one of the best when compared to the other Mexican places I have eaten at in TN...if I compare it to San Diego, I would have to say the tortilla used did not taste authentic which is such an important part in the making of a really good burrito. If it doesn't taste like an old Mexican lady just sat down behind you and made it then it is not authentic! Jk. Actually, I'm not kidding because I used to work at Cafe Coyote in Old Town (San Diego) and there were five old, old, OLD Mexican ladies that sat there and made tortillas. All freaking day, that was their entire 8 hour shift. They didn't even speak English lol. They provided Cafe Coyote with fresh tortillas for their orders and also sold them to any passerby who wandered over to buy a freshly made tortilla with salsa wrapped in foil. Those ladies were serious business man.

Anyway, other than that everything was great and the service was phenomenal. Made sure to tip our waiter extra. He could be described as attentive but not excessive. Oh and don't mind the neighborhood...not the best part of town but who cares about that when you have your gun carry permit. Totally kidding (unless you agree). :)

• Visited March 2013
Jackson, Tennessee
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Had dinner there and loved the Mexican food. The tacos, burrito, enchilada, rice and beans were excellent. My wife and I grew up on Tex-Mex food, and we agree this is the closest taste to what we grew up eating in the Rio Grande Valley in South TX. Prices were very reasonable.

• Visited February 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Wonderful Mexican Restaurant!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

You know you've hit a gem when the restaurant is full ALL THE TIME. You cannot beat the great food at Casa Fiesta Mexican Restaurant. Everything is fantastic -- from the salsa and chips to the margaritas and everything in between. My favorite entree is the Hot and Spicy Burrito -- so big that it covers the entire plate. If you're not full after eating here, there is a serious problem. The staff is super friendly and efficient. I try to speak Spanish (the very little I know) and the staff are patient and good sports about it! This place is the real deal.

North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Decent Mexican Food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

Casa Fiesta is all right, but it's not really a place that I can recommend to others all that much. It is good, but it needs some improvement, because I didn't find it to live up to my expectations.