“Las Palmas is in every area of the city :)”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 78 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: The best Mexican food, made with the freshest ingredients, served in a family-friendly atmosphere. Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 14 years in a row by The Nashville Scene.
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Delicious food for the value. I recently had 2 ribeye taco in a soft corn shell al carte. It was delicious and I look forward to chowing down on them again. A totally casual atmosphere.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2014

That’s great news to hear!! We are striving, at all locations, to go above and beyond in service, quality and experience. So thanks for letting us know about your visits. We appreciate any and all feedback! See you next time!

Gracias,

Rose
Las Palmas Customer Care

Reviewed June 11, 2014 via mobile

Waiters are Very nice & cordial. Excellent food & service as usual. This restaurant has been our choice for Mexican food for many many years!

LPCustomerCare, Public Relations Manager at Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind words and for being a loyal fan! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

With no kitchen in my house, I wouldn't need an excuse to eat more often at our local Las Palmas. It's literally just around the corner from us. The food is wonderful - plentiful and reasonable, which we appreciate in today's economy. The first thing we noticed when we started eating there was the quality of the produce and meats they prepare. The staff are as nice as they can be and make us feel welcome and at home. We love you, Las Palmas!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

And we love you too! Thank you for your kind words. Maybe we can start a NO kitchen revolution?
See you next time, we appreciate you!!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love going to Las Palmas (formerly Palmas Verdes). I have been going to this location for several years as it is near my work. The people at this location are so wonderful!! They always recognize me when I come in. They are quick because they know we are on our lunch breaks. They bring us great quality food!! I love these people!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you so much for your kind words. We love to hear that our loyal fans our being treated like they should! See you next time Amiga and enjoy!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

My family and I go every Friday night to have a good meal a good margarita and wind down from the week. We say our weekend starts at Las Palmas. We are there so often the waiters know us and have our drinks to the table along with our chips and salsa.....we love Friday nights at LP...

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate our loyal fans and we're so glad we get to see you every Friday!