“I will go back”

Las Palmas Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 75 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Description: The best Mexican food, made with the freshest ingredients, served in a family-friendly atmosphere. Voted Best Mexican Restaurant 14 years in a row by The Nashville Scene.
Smyrna, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will go back”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good food, reasonable prices, friendly service, clean restaurant, clean restrooms. I will go back to Las Palmas to eat.

Visited April 2013

“palmas”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

very hot. no circulation. noisy. servers can NOT speak or understand English. food bought to table was not as ordered. server refused to correct. wanted to charge for chips and salsa. has changed drastically over past few years. we eat in Mexican restaurants at least 2 times a week. this was horrible.

Visited November 2011
“Good food, friendly service, low prices”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

I have been going to the Las Palmas location in Antioch, TN for 19 years now. The service has always been friendly and prompt, and the food is tasty and inexpensive. The menu is northern-Mexican, mostly beef and chicken based, with a few vegetarian or shrimp-based dishes. It is popular with both Hispanic and non-Hispanic customers. Seating is mostly in booths, although there are a few tables in the back that can accommodate large groups, or people in wheelchairs.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good Mexican Food”
Reviewed January 17, 2011

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant since it opened. Otis the best of all the Las Palmas. I have one complaint. The cheese dip has changed. It seems thicker like it has a thickening agent. I keep telling them but they say nothing has changed. I wish they would go back to the old cheese dip. It was outstanding.

Nashville, Tennessee
“My #1 Mexican Resturant”
Reviewed September 10, 2010

My husband and I have been going to Las Palmas at Antioch Pike since they opened. We have NEVER had anything that wasn't good. And after all the years we have been going we have tried most everything on the menu. And the service also has been great. We have eaten at several other Las Palmas and the one at Antioch Pike is our favorite . It is so good we eat there once a week and have been known to eat there twice a week