“Quiet but, ya know, it's not really Italian” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #12 of 74 Restaurants in Antioch
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Rogersville, Tennessee
“Quiet but, ya know, it's not really Italian”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

We had good service and the restaurant was (yay!) quiet enough to actually carry on conversations. The thing is ... the food is just soooo ... average and the prices are, in my opinion, above average for that quality. There never seems to be quite enough dressing on that endless salad and certainly not enough garlic and butter on those endless breadsticks. The portions were on the smallish side but that would have been okay of there was just more BANG to the flavor.

Visited March 2013

Nashville, Tennessee
“Good food and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Service can be spotty sometimes. I love the menu selections and the specials that rotate in and out. I love the menu selection and the specials that rotate. Chicken Parm is my favorite, but I like to try the new dishes also. Soup, salad and breadsticks are always enjoyable.

Visited March 2012
Edmonton, AB
“Always a good experience here, as always Chicken Alfredo was awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Good customer service, Quick turn around, and easy transaction!
Unlimited bread and salad!!! Awesome!

Visited January 2013
“friendly greeting...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

This was our first time there, myself, husband and our 3year old daughter. it was dinner time around 6pm we were greeted once we walked in. She was very friendly with a smile loves to talk and told us all about the specials and about our server. The place was not full at all, was not loud but the tables and chairs were to close to other tables and chairs. Our server was nice didnt really understand her she had a mexican acent, the food was fresh and hot, the plate was extreamlly hot exspecailly for a 3 year old the plate shouldnt be to hot. The salad was nice and fresh the bread was hot but tasted old like it was under a hot lamp all day. got our food in a disent amout of time, did not get any refil my husband was sitting waving his glass untill some one walked pass and said he needs a refil which was a customer saying that. Then every 5 mintues they would come and ask if every thing was ok. other then the food the place looked clean no bugs or flies the restroom on the other hand which is the reason for my 4 star is that it smelt like no one cleaned or wipe it down, there was a hole in the wall that looked like a rat ate it. so if your not going to the rest room then your fine. food great rest room not so great.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Eatonton, Georgia
“It was OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2012

I went with my niece and her family. We had to wait about 15 min for a table, and once seated, realized the restaurant was on half full ??? We all ordered the endless pasta dishes. I asked for salad with dressing on the side, that came way after the others had finished their salads. The pasta did not come exactly as I had ordered, but ate it anyway, as no one came over to check on the order until everyone was almost done with their first serving. One person ordered a second serving of the endless pasta and it took so long to come out that we had to take it to go.

Visited August 2012