“Not Bad.”

Shoney's
Irving
“Not Bad.”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was good & prices were decent. Husband likes this place & wished we had 1 in Dallas. Onion Rings are over the top!!

Visited January 2014

Greenville, South Carolina
“No service at all”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I recently experienced the thrill of visiting this restaurant. I was in a party of four that arrived at the restaurant at aproximately 7PM. There were probably 5 to 6 other customers there. My party was seated promptly and then we proceeded to wait and wait and wait. We observed a waitress flirting with a customer at one table. Three other employees were busy laughing and having a ball in the servers area. After about 20 minutes we decided that we were leaving. At that time, a young lady approached us and asked if there was a problem. I informed her that we had been waiting over 20 minutes and no one came to the table...we were leaving. At that point, an older lady dressed like a manager actually laughed at us, along with the servers. I guess the lesson learned is, if the other restaurants in the area are crowded, don't go to the one with no customers.
BTW, I actually filled out an online complaint form with Shoney's along with sending an email to them. It's now 3 days later and I have received no replies from Shoney's.

• Visited September 2013