“Better Than Average For Nashville”
Review of Bricks Cafe - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bricks Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 9, 2012

After moving to Nashville from Portland, Oregon, it didn't take long to realize that I had been spoiled and was more of a "foodie" than I thought. I still don't hold a candle in that department to my San Francisco foodie friends. Really good restaurants are few and far between here, so I was very happy to discover Brick's Cafe. The food here is prepared to a higher standard than 90% of the other restaurants here. The Lobster Enchilada is one of my favorites and they do a great job on salads and steaks too. Service is usually good, but for the few instances of poor service I've experienced, the managers apologized and made things right for me. So I keep coming back. The prices are pretty reasonable for the quality of the food, which I can't say for many of the restaurants here. We don't eat out much since moving here, but Brick's I can always count on for a good meal.