Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Thrifty Inn(Nashville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 9, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Antioch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Reviewed November 26, 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Had to stay somewhere when my house burned down, and I chose this Super 8 because, at the time, it was the only place that had something available. I have not regretted my choice at all, and my stay ran to several months. The hotel is not new, and I believe that many of the other reviews complaining of lots of minor issues are based on that single issue. Older buildings, no matter what type of buildings they are, need repairs--and at this motel, repairs ARE kept up with! The rooms are clean, the AC's blow cold air, the heater blows warm, the cable has plenty of channels, the parking lot has plenty of space, and the Mexican restaurant occupying the building next door (IMMEDIATELY next door) offers some of the absolute BEST food:) Oh, and the drinks at the restaurant are both fantastic AND affordable--I think that in the future I would have no objections to staying there again just to get trashed at the Mexican place and stumble back to the Super 8 without having to drive or take a cab. The rooms are large, the beds are comfortable, the hot water is HOT and the cold water is just that. The management and other employees, from the desk clerks to the housekeepers, are all extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable, and I don't have one single complaint to make regarding this location. Is it perfect? No, of course not, and I have never stayed anywhere that was. But I very much enjoyed my extremely extended stay there, and I would stay again with absolutely no hesitation. It's not the Renaissance hotel, but neither do the guests pay Renaissance prices. And with all the Wyndham Reward points that I earned during my stay, I ended up with probably two weeks FREE!

Room Tip: The location is in a quite busy area of the city, so you may hear a car door slam or an ambulance siren from the street or Interstate 24 nearby, but you'll also hear those same noises at any of the other motels nearby--stay in the city, and you run the risk of hearing "city-esque" goings on. If those things bother you, you may be better off with a room on the back side of the building.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank You for your recent review. We appreciate all your positive feed back. We strive daily to accomadate our Guests to their needs. Also we have recently renovated our location with new carpets, new beds and beddings and also with a new Samsung 32" LED flat screen TVs. Also we provid eour guests with free WI-FI. We look forward to see you again to enjoy our new changes. Our HOT Superstart breakfast consists of:
Buiscuits and Gravy, Hot Waffles from batter, Fresh Fruits, Orange juice, Apple Juice,White and Wheat bread, Cinnamon rolls, Coffee, Decaff Coffee, Tea, Decaff Tea, two different types of ceareals and all neccesary condiments.
Your review is very valuable to us since it allows us to better serve our guests. Thanking you for your business and review.
Avani Devdhara
GSM

Reviewed October 1, 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 23, 2013

Worst hotel ever! Bugs, mold, smoke smell, pimp service ran out of room next door, rude staff, etc!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8Antioch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for taking time to forward us your comments on your recent stay. We have contacted our exterminator company and had them treat the room. We are in a process of renovating our rooms to the new Super 8 upgrades. I certainly apologize for your experience but do hope that after this change you will give us another opportunity to provide you with better service. Your comments are appreciated since it helps us improve our services.