“Hotel from HELL”

Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Edmonton, AB
“Hotel from HELL”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Was not impressed with place at all! Plus they double charged me!
The sheets had holes in them
cigarette burns also
Internet only worked 30% of the time
Huge gap under the door to outside
Light switches were discusting
Mouse traps in the room...

Room Tip: I would not reccomend even staying at the place...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Super8Antioch, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East, responded to this review, March 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent review for our hotel. We have taken all neccesary implementations for your review. Also we have recently renovated our location with new carpets, new beds and beddings and also with a new Samsung 32" LED flat screen TVs. We also have free WI-FI. Our HOT Superstart breakfast consists of:
Buiscuits and Gravy, Hot Waffles from batter, Fresh Fruits, Orange juice, Apple Juice,White and Wheat bread, Cinnamon rolls, Coffee, Decaff Coffee, Tea, Decaff Tea, two different types of ceareals and all neccesary condiments.
Your review is very valuable to us since it allows us to better serve our guests. Thanking you for your business and review.
Avani Devdhara
GSM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
ROCHESTER
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The room itself was fine; basic. I am still waiting to find out if I am going to get the winter jacket back that we accidentally left hanging in the closet area. The woman I talked to in the evening, when I realized I had left it, was cordial said she'd call me backthe next day after she talked with the cleaning staff. I called them back the next afternoon, and got a guy on the phone who basically did a lot of whining about the idea that I would like the coat sent to me. (The same guy was in the breakfast area in the morning, doing a lot of whining about how hard he had to work......not very impressive).
Spoke a little later with the woman from the night before, and she said so far it hadn't been found. I am hopeful that this will get resolved satisfactorily..........

Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Comfort Inn & Suites
#115 of 155 in Nashville
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
Best Western Plus Sunrise Inn
#50 of 155 in Nashville

Been to Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East

Property: Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East
Address: 1121 Bell Rd, Antioch, TN 37013-3701 (Formerly Hilltop Economy Inn)
Location: United States > Tennessee > Antioch
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Antioch/Nashville South East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.