Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated)
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Thrifty Inn(Nashville)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Thought it was a bit pricey, especially since the didn't have a pool. Free wifi (took a while to get on) & HBO. Good for a late arrival & over night stay. Several decent restaurants & fast food places close by & only 10 miles from Nashville.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I recently stayed at Antioch Quarters Inn over the Memorial Day weekend and let me say it will be the only time I would stay there!!! When checking in with intentions of staying for a week, I was told that weekly guests are not allowed to partake of the continental breakfast! Really, a bowl of cereal or a bagel is going to break you??? Granted, I got a budget rate of $350 for the week, but still. I was also told there was a mandatory cleaning of the room twice during the week I'd be there.

When I entered the room it smelled really musty, but I hoped the air conditioning would help if I turned it on. The room looked fairly nice, the furniture looked newer & the bathroom had been recently renovated. My problem was discovered upon turning down my quilt & blanket. There was blood splatter on my sheets, I don't mean stains that were remaining after laundering, there was chunks of blood!! What about that mandatory cleaning? How about clean the room before a new guest arrives?! I called the front desk & demanded new sheets right away (I'd been traveling all day & was dead tired & wanted to go to bed, so I really was pretty short with the man that answered). He asked what I meant by right away & I told him now, tonight, I will not wait until morning!! He said there were several people waiting & he'd get there as soon as he could. Once he brought me a new flat sheet & I took the quilt off only then did I see the other side of the bed was all rumpled up as if someone had been sleeping there!! I seriously doubt this room was touched between the last guest & myself. I turned my flat sheet into a cocoon & pulled the blanket over top that, but the quilt certainly wasn't being pulled up.

The next day when my daughter brought me back to the hotel, she wanted to stop at the desk & see about getting clean sheets. The man/owner at the desk was very nasty & jumped down our throats & even told me that I'd pissed him off last night when I called down for sheets "now". There had been a misunderstanding, because apparently the room had been cleaned while I was away & we hadn't gone to the room when we returned but rather right to the office. So he thought we were complaining again that the room wasn't clean still. They had come in & cleaned everything during the day so I did go back & thank him.

This hotel is right at the freeway, convenient but it is incredibly noisy there. Many sirens every night & loud neighbors; Do yourself a favor, stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Sharon S
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for this troubling feedback. We have many guests who stay with us for a single night and many who stay for longer terms. We satisfy hundreds of guests each week, and are truly shocked that you were so displeased. We don’t completely understand the source of your bad feelings about our property, but we sincerely apologize for failing to exceed your expectations.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Stayed here for a one night. Price was $70 with tax. Right off the interstate, so it was convenient. Be prepared for highway noise. It was certainly nothing fancy, but it was clean and had a decent bathroom. The bed was very old. There was a small coffee maker for one cup, but it was absolutely horrible tasting.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank greenart5
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, both positive and negative, and for recognizing the convenience and value of our property. I appreciate you pointing out how clean the property is too. That’s very important to us. I’m sorry to hear that you experienced highway noise during your stay and that the bedding wasn’t to your liking. I sincerely apologize for any ways in which we fell short of your complete satisfaction.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Checked a few other places before we just decided to call it quits because it was late and we were tired. The rooms were very clean and you can see it was recently renovated. Very nice tile work in the bathroom and though the TV was not a flat panel, it was a 32" tube. Beds were comfortable and the room has a good size. Breakfast was the typical high carb muffins, bagels, cereal and pastries you find in your lower price hotels. There were Days Inn/Super 8's and similar hotels going for $10 less a night at the time we stayed but I can assure you that the likelihood of the room being as nice as the ones on this property were very unlikely.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Justmy2centavos
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Filthy, holes in the walls, electrical outlets hanging out of the walls,baseboards pulled away from the walls, hairs on the bedding, the bases of the two beds were unfinished boards that had been bolted together. Ants crawling all over the sink and counter in the morning. Sadly that was the only place we had chosen to set our things because the room was sooo gross!! We would not have stayed except that we were returning from spring break and had been driving for 16 hours and everything else was booked up.

No one would shower. We just wanted to get out without touching anything. My 11 and 15 year old daughters slept in jeans and hoodies, tucking their hair in their hoods, trying not to touch the bedding. My 15 year old said that it seemed like the kind of hotel someone might get murdered in.

I had booked the hotel months in advance thru booking.com and received confirmation. When we arrived they had not held our reservation (a non-smoking room). They said that my Discover Card had not gone thru when I booked the room months ago. I stated that I had never ever had a credit card issue and that I had been using the card daily. I also stated the the other hotel that I had also booked thru booking.com had had no issues. They could not explain why they had not contacted me or tried again. By the way, they charged that same credit card that night for the room with no problems. They only had one room available, it REAKED of cigarette smoke, and was awful. They also upcharged me for one of my daughters, even though kids under 15 supposedly stay free in available beds. I had booked a room with 2 beds for myself and 2 children, one 11 and one 15. The staff were very rude!!!! The outside noise level was so loud that my daughter said it sounded like the door was open all night.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank 29anonymous
thequartersinn, Webmaster at Antioch Quarters Inn & Suites ( Newly Renovated), responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Antioch Inn during your recent weekend visit to our area.

We appreciate your review and have taken the observations for further improvement.

We have taken steps to check and ensure that our guests does not experience any sort of nuisances and to have a fully safe stay.

We have investigated the credit card charge issue and the same will not happen again.

Hotel staff has also been instructed to ensure that the overall amenities and cleanliness of the rooms are perfect before checking in a new guest and the concerned staff has been given the required training.

We take our guest reviews seriously and would like to invite you to once again choose us during your next visit and have a new experience.

Hotel Manager.