See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 24, 2015 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a girls weekend trip to Nashville because it was cheap and pretty close. Left at midnight and drove nine hours straight with no sleep. Got to the hotel around 11 and asked if there were any clean rooms we could check into early (we saw several clean rooms peaking in the windows). lets just say the front desk assistant was NOT very nice. She told us we would have to wait because she could not switch rooms around so we went to the store. Got back and sat in the lobby because we had no where else to go. Proceeded to get KICKED OUT of the lobby. Was told we were not allowed to stay past a half hour. Needless to say we found another hotel and left. Couldn't even experience the smoke filled, roach infestation for ourselves. DO NOT EVEN RISK IT!

Ps: tried to call and complain to the customer support and no one answered.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
1  Thank Colleen31791
Reviewed April 12, 2015 via mobile

This place smells like an old ashtray. The carpet is so nasty my feet were black from just walking to the restroom in the middle of the night. Photos of the place are NOT accurate. It is A DIVE! If you can stay anywhere else even Super 8 do it.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed April 8, 2015 via mobile

Made the reservation online. By mistake I did check nonsmoking. When checking in the clerk said she couldn't change us to another room even though the place was empty. Really? ? Thankfully it is only one night. Not the area for retired people to stop. Kinda creepy.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 6, 2015

I stayed here for 1 night when I was travelling to Atlanta. I would say its a good hotel for a low price. Free WiFi, friendly staff, right next to freeway and really good Mexican restaurant in walking distance. It was a good stay overall.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled solo
Reviewed January 7, 2015

I chose to stay at this hotel for New Years Eve because it was a short cab ride into the city and much less expensive than other hotels for that night. The main attraction that caught my attention was that I could bring both of my small dogs for $5 each per night. After looking at other hotels in the area and finding that this was a good price for my dogs to stay with me, I booked it. However, when I went to check in and notified them about my dogs, they told me that it would be $15 for each pet for the night. When I stated that the website said $5 the woman told me they were "upgrading" and the price had increased. I had no choice but to pay it since they were already with me. The room was non-smoking but smoke was definitely noticeable in the air and the so called "breakfast" in the morning consisted of stale cereal and a tupperware of powdered donuts in addition to coffee. I will NOT be staying at another one of these hotels and I will be sure to call and double check the pet price before making my reservation. I'm also pretty sure I witnessed a drug deal go down from one of the rooms on the first floor. I do NOT recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Don't come to this hotel
  • Stayed: December 2014, traveled as a couple