$137
$109
$114
$104
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $122/night.

No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travelers are saying:
A TripAdvisor Member
Athens, Tennessee
Reviewed June 25, 2006

this hotel was the worst i have ever stayed in.
the steps were unstable and rusty,the third floor,where my room was,the walk way was crooked and several cracks in the concrete. the door would hardly open or shut. the toilet wouldn't flush. i asked for a non smoking room and when i walked in the room reeked of cigarette smell. the blanket on the bed looked really old and worn and the bed i discovered the morning i woke up was built from wood and looked rotten. suprised the bed even held me up.hardly any tv channels. the walls were nasty and there were several spots covered with paint,very noticable,like they were covering up something. the bathroom walls were as nasty looking and i dare not take a shower in there since the toilet wouldn't flush. the overall stay gave me the heeby jeebies. can't say i would stay there ever again. although i will say the little man at the desk was very friendly =)
i do feel however that it was a waste of money and for that kind of money the room should have been in better condition. this place needs to maybe be torn down and rebuilt.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 25, 2006

It appears that time has taken it's toll on this old place. The interior needs serious updating..new beds, linens, decorating, television...EVERYTHING. We asked for non-smoking rooms but it was very obvious that these rooms had been smoked in numerous times. There was an eery feeling of being watched in the room. The wall paper was painted over and the toilet seat was cracked and worn out. The television, although we did not turn it on, looked like something from the 1970's and was filthy. There was no alarm o'clock, no coffee pot, no hair dryer, the towels were small and crusty feeling, the only toilettries offered were 2 small bars of soap. I was afraid to walk across the floor barefoot and did not even want to know what had happened in this room over the years! It had an evil feel to it. I know where NOT to stay when/if I return to Nashville. This place needs to be torn down immediately before anybody else waste 60.00 a night on it!

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank Denise S
Reviewed June 25, 2006

Staff seems friendly enough. But immediately after leaving the front office you get the sense of having wasted money. The structure of the motel is inept. Our stay was on the third floor the stairs going up to the third floor are un-safe. Steps are rusting, bent in places and are different sizes. After getting up the steps and thinking you would be on safe ground again....the balcony itself leans down to the right. Finally getting to our rooms...first thing that I notice was that the door would hardly open or close. Upon entering the room one immediately gets the feeling of uneasiness. The place is dirty, linens, sheets, etc. Toilets barely work and I would not even take a shower in the place. I just wanted out. Should be torn down.

Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank Melissa B
Reviewed January 18, 2006

This was, hands down, the worst hotel we have ever stayed at. Everything was dirty, sheets, towels, walls, windows, floors. I wanted to leave immediately, but knew we would not be able to get our money back. Fortunately, I brought my own bedding, towels and "scrubbing bubbles" to clean the bathroom! Staff was friendly and helpful though, and apologized profusely--I believe, out of embarrassment.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business
2  Thank Jess_Summers
A TripAdvisor Member
Campbellsburg, KY
Reviewed January 15, 2006

When I stayed at this hotel, we were looking for a hotel close to the hospital. The rooms were cheap, but now i know why! The room stunk, the toilet didn't work, the sheets were not clean, the door didn't lock, and there were roaches all over the place!! Worst of all, when we wanted to leave after being checked in and seeing the room, the manager would not give a refund, he then proceeded to get hateful, rude, and irate. I'll never stay at a Knight's Inn again!!

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business