“Nasty, worst place.”

Knights Inn Nashville-Antioch
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

I got the hotel for 6 days. The housekeeping lady came and banged on my door, demanding to clean the room. Her hair was every where in the room. I could barely understand her. She was very rude. It was a non smoking room but the pillows, sheet and floor all had burn holes in it. The floor was nasty and sticky. The water in the sink smelled like bleach was always coming out. The blanket felt as if it had never been washed.. also the hookers coming in and out of the owners room as well as the pimps across the street.. don't stay here!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Jessicalamb2

Reviewed May 27, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Knights Inn
1  Thank Candy E
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I am a frequent Wyndham traveller and mostly stay at Knights Inn because of the discount. I have been staying for a month at Knights Inn of Murfreesboro, but one week could not get reservations there. Regretfully stayed at this Antioch location and would never stay here again. The service is terrible and the front desk has an attitude of caring little about its customers from the Manager down to clerk. Clerk sits in the chair with headphones on totally unprofessional. Rooms are minimal with a handful of cable channels. The toilet was even loose and almost fell over. Lights without covers. There is nothing even close to a safe "continental breakfast" which includes coffee, a gallon of hot milk sitting on the counter with some Fruit Loops--That's Antioch! Most Knights Inns offer coffee, choices of cereals, toast, donuts, and orange juice which is acceptable-Not Antioch! This hotel is a disgrace to the Wyndham chain and something should be done to get this hotel up to minimum standards or removed from the franchise.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ITONIX C
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I wrote a review about this hotel that the content was not accepted. Well this hotel has the most uncomfortable beds and I slept in dirtiest room I've slept in ..... in 15 years.It was so late when I arrived I stayed a couple of hours to rest and before the sun came up i left. I didn't take a shower because wet panty hose was hanging on shower rod and confirmed even more that the room was the pits. Old furniture and t.v and smelly stained carpet, etc etc..This place is what is and the corporate office of Knights Inn should look in to why a Hotel like this carries it brand name.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I States here a few nights waiting for my apt to be ready. The first Night there on friday there was several Hookers. The one next door sales if I could Help her get a John out Because he refused to leave. And the next Night there where guys standing out side directing these Girls to different rooms and of course there was a lot of traffic going in and out of these rooms. My last night there I could here a girl screaming let me out. Horrible experience never again!

• Stayed: March 2013
5  Thank flux33
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed here about three years ago and my stay was very nice and the rooms were clean. This last time i stayed alot had changed. It was a little dated and it looked like things were starting to go down hill. The breakfast in the morning wasnt much of anything. This was just not how i remembered it. On the other hand it was decent enough to lay my head for a night and it was quiet so i cant rate this too bad.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Bed Bugs! My husband and I checked in late. We went to bed and after a restless night, I woke up with small bites on my chest, neck, face, legs and wrists. By the next morning I was covered huge welts and ended up at Urgent Care. I had booked through Hotel.com and they would only give me a 10% refund. I talked to the Knights Inn manager who lied about calling in his pest control company. And i won't even go into the state of the bathroom. Now I will always check with trip advisor.

Room Tip: Keep on going down the road.