See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I stayed here about three years ago and my stay was very nice and the rooms were clean. This last time i stayed alot had changed. It was a little dated and it looked like things were starting to go down hill. The breakfast in the morning wasnt much of anything. This was just not how i remembered it. On the other hand it was decent enough to lay my head for a night and it was quiet so i cant rate this too bad.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Aaron S
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Bed Bugs! My husband and I checked in late. We went to bed and after a restless night, I woke up with small bites on my chest, neck, face, legs and wrists. By the next morning I was covered huge welts and ended up at Urgent Care. I had booked through Hotel.com and they would only give me a 10% refund. I talked to the Knights Inn manager who lied about calling in his pest control company. And i won't even go into the state of the bathroom. Now I will always check with trip advisor.

Room Tip: Keep on going down the road.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank amp2949
Reviewed May 24, 2012

I stayed there for one night. We arrived late and were tired, so we went straight to sleep. In the morning I noticed a bug in bed with me. Imagine my horror when I found out it was a bed bug. Now I am covered in bites all over my arms and legs. Since I travel with my own pillow a bug or two hitched a ride home with me. Each day I am waking up with new bite marks! DO NOT STAY HERE unless you want unwanted "guests" going home with you.

Room Tip: Do not stay here at all unless the get the bug bed problem settled!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group
2  Thank Connie R
Reviewed May 3, 2012

One of the worst places I've ever stayed at over the last fifteen years. I know you get what you pay for, but sixty bucks for this place is highway robbery. When we checked in at 11:30 pm the guy in front of us had to come back because his beds had not been made yet. The paint was literally peeling off the walls, and the vent in the bathroom was hanging out of the ceiling. The toilet was beat up, and the bottom of the bathroom door was chipped off. The lettering was completely worn off the heater/ac, so you had no idea what the setting was on. There was never any ice, and we were told they ran out. Yeah, the ten people staying here must have used it all. Continental breakfast was a joke. Only good thing about this place was the microwave and fridge. Thanks for nothing hotwire.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Chaps911
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I check into this hotel on 01/14/2012 wished I had read the reviews before checking in the first room the telephone had no buttons on it so I was put into a second room which the toilet seat had burns all on it and mold in the toilet the third room had dirt ring all around bath tub in which I had to stay in this room because I did not want to lose my money because the manager would not give me my money back, breakfast was unbelievable manager sat out a gallon of sunny D that was not even half full hard donuts and the coffee had not been made the tupperware not even half full with cereal, I will be reporting this to the BBB as well as the Board Of Health PLEASE DO NOT STAY THERE FOR HEALTH REASON.........I do have pictures of the bathroom that I will post later i have to get a usb plug for my phone......LG in Cordova, TN

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business