See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 3, 2012

One of the worst places I've ever stayed at over the last fifteen years. I know you get what you pay for, but sixty bucks for this place is highway robbery. When we checked in at 11:30 pm the guy in front of us had to come back because his beds had not been made yet. The paint was literally peeling off the walls, and the vent in the bathroom was hanging out of the ceiling. The toilet was beat up, and the bottom of the bathroom door was chipped off. The lettering was completely worn off the heater/ac, so you had no idea what the setting was on. There was never any ice, and we were told they ran out. Yeah, the ten people staying here must have used it all. Continental breakfast was a joke. Only good thing about this place was the microwave and fridge. Thanks for nothing hotwire.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Chaps911
Reviewed January 16, 2012

I check into this hotel on 01/14/2012 wished I had read the reviews before checking in the first room the telephone had no buttons on it so I was put into a second room which the toilet seat had burns all on it and mold in the toilet the third room had dirt ring all around bath tub in which I had to stay in this room because I did not want to lose my money because the manager would not give me my money back, breakfast was unbelievable manager sat out a gallon of sunny D that was not even half full hard donuts and the coffee had not been made the tupperware not even half full with cereal, I will be reporting this to the BBB as well as the Board Of Health PLEASE DO NOT STAY THERE FOR HEALTH REASON.........I do have pictures of the bathroom that I will post later i have to get a usb plug for my phone......LG in Cordova, TN

Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Linda606
Reviewed September 7, 2011

My room had bed bugs. I had to leave at 11 pm and find a different hotel. Management was very unprofessional. The room was very dirty, smelled funny, I should have known. I work in property management myself, so I know what to look for since I have dealt with residents that brought bed bugs into their apartments,

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank carol n
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was overcharged for the toom. Gary Prema, the general manager refused to refund the difference. I've contacted tha BBB. The room reeked of smoke, despite being "non-smoking. The location of the hotel was in a seedy neighborhood, and there were insects in the room.

Room Tip: Bring the coupon from the travel guide.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cheatedandirritated
Reviewed February 19, 2009

My resent visit to the Knights Inn in Nashville was horrific. The pictures displayed on the internet are false, misleading, and are not a true representations of the ammenities that are offered at this paticular Knights Inn location! The truth begins to unfold as soon as you turn left into the check in area of the hotel. The radius allowed for you to turn around and head toward the far back parking lot is hardly enough to manuver a motorcycle through much less an automobile. The parking lot however is very spacious and very empty! This room smells of recent drug activity and has all the signs within as well. This room has a odor that clings to your body and clothing that you take with you even after a shower, deodorant, and heavy use of cologne. Thats an added bonus that is not displayed in the description of the hotel during reviews and booking on the internet. The sheets are filthy and the blanket and comforter have what appear to be crack like burns through them. The floor is so dirty that your fear to take your shoes off much less walk bare footed. There was a penny on the floor as well as on the comforter of the bed which indicates that the room had not been cleaned. The bathroom had hair and dust all over the rings of the shower curtain. There was dirt and rust all around the drain of the bathtub and it was not equipped with a vent fan. This caused the entire room to fill with moisture from the shower. The walls, mirrors, tv, and all articles within were dampened with shower steam. I made a complaint to the manager and his response was that no rooms were available. That he had two rooms that were not booked but they had just moved furniture and tv's into them for extra storage space. After continuious complaining the desk clerk got mad enough to send hotel security to my room. I showed the security detail the problems with the room and he seemed shocked. Again I have to call down to the desk clerk and I asked him what he was going to do about my room conditions and he said nothing! I told him I was tired of hearing that his hotel was completely booked and that I wanted the room that I had payed 60.00 dollars for not this 29.99 dollar room that I am afraid to lay my head down in. Finally after hours of arguing we did get another room key and it was much nicer than the room we had but still not worth the price, your safety, or the loss of your vehicle due to the location of this Knightmare Inn.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple