See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I was overcharged for the toom. Gary Prema, the general manager refused to refund the difference. I've contacted tha BBB. The room reeked of smoke, despite being "non-smoking. The location of the hotel was in a seedy neighborhood, and there were insects in the room.

Room Tip: Bring the coupon from the travel guide.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cheatedandirritated
Reviewed February 19, 2009

My resent visit to the Knights Inn in Nashville was horrific. The pictures displayed on the internet are false, misleading, and are not a true representations of the ammenities that are offered at this paticular Knights Inn location! The truth begins to unfold as soon as you turn left into the check in area of the hotel. The radius allowed for you to turn around and head toward the far back parking lot is hardly enough to manuver a motorcycle through much less an automobile. The parking lot however is very spacious and very empty! This room smells of recent drug activity and has all the signs within as well. This room has a odor that clings to your body and clothing that you take with you even after a shower, deodorant, and heavy use of cologne. Thats an added bonus that is not displayed in the description of the hotel during reviews and booking on the internet. The sheets are filthy and the blanket and comforter have what appear to be crack like burns through them. The floor is so dirty that your fear to take your shoes off much less walk bare footed. There was a penny on the floor as well as on the comforter of the bed which indicates that the room had not been cleaned. The bathroom had hair and dust all over the rings of the shower curtain. There was dirt and rust all around the drain of the bathtub and it was not equipped with a vent fan. This caused the entire room to fill with moisture from the shower. The walls, mirrors, tv, and all articles within were dampened with shower steam. I made a complaint to the manager and his response was that no rooms were available. That he had two rooms that were not booked but they had just moved furniture and tv's into them for extra storage space. After continuious complaining the desk clerk got mad enough to send hotel security to my room. I showed the security detail the problems with the room and he seemed shocked. Again I have to call down to the desk clerk and I asked him what he was going to do about my room conditions and he said nothing! I told him I was tired of hearing that his hotel was completely booked and that I wanted the room that I had payed 60.00 dollars for not this 29.99 dollar room that I am afraid to lay my head down in. Finally after hours of arguing we did get another room key and it was much nicer than the room we had but still not worth the price, your safety, or the loss of your vehicle due to the location of this Knightmare Inn.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled as a couple
2  Thank budaho
Reviewed January 3, 2009

Watch out for Knights Inn over charging - they have false advertising. Bathroom had lots of hairs. No one would respond to our call for help when we had a mouse in our room.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank STAYAWAYFROMHERE
Reviewed June 25, 2006

this hotel was the worst i have ever stayed in.
the steps were unstable and rusty,the third floor,where my room was,the walk way was crooked and several cracks in the concrete. the door would hardly open or shut. the toilet wouldn't flush. i asked for a non smoking room and when i walked in the room reeked of cigarette smell. the blanket on the bed looked really old and worn and the bed i discovered the morning i woke up was built from wood and looked rotten. suprised the bed even held me up.hardly any tv channels. the walls were nasty and there were several spots covered with paint,very noticable,like they were covering up something. the bathroom walls were as nasty looking and i dare not take a shower in there since the toilet wouldn't flush. the overall stay gave me the heeby jeebies. can't say i would stay there ever again. although i will say the little man at the desk was very friendly =)
i do feel however that it was a waste of money and for that kind of money the room should have been in better condition. this place needs to maybe be torn down and rebuilt.

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank FellowTraveler18287
Reviewed June 25, 2006

It appears that time has taken it's toll on this old place. The interior needs serious updating..new beds, linens, decorating, television...EVERYTHING. We asked for non-smoking rooms but it was very obvious that these rooms had been smoked in numerous times. There was an eery feeling of being watched in the room. The wall paper was painted over and the toilet seat was cracked and worn out. The television, although we did not turn it on, looked like something from the 1970's and was filthy. There was no alarm o'clock, no coffee pot, no hair dryer, the towels were small and crusty feeling, the only toilettries offered were 2 small bars of soap. I was afraid to walk across the floor barefoot and did not even want to know what had happened in this room over the years! It had an evil feel to it. I know where NOT to stay when/if I return to Nashville. This place needs to be torn down immediately before anybody else waste 60.00 a night on it!

• Stayed: June 2006