New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Review of Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow

Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Comfortable Stay and Good Value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014

Hotel rooms, lobby and exterior well maintained. Hotel stay is efficient and does a great job making you feel at home. Good rooms that are well maintained. Good value. Plan to stay again when we are in this area.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Hello Don, We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay here with us! We do our best to keep the hotel maintained and presentable for all of our guest. We look forward to seeing you again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Korean first
Dickson, Tennessee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2014

On a trip around the SE, and particularly in TN we stopped here and thought the place was clean and comfortable and with good coffee, standard Hampton fare really. Nothing to complain about at all. So all in all, worth it!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, July 12, 2014
Hello Mr. Daryl, I would like to thank you for the complements about our property. We really try to make our guest feel like they are pretty much at home. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you again really soon!
Jackson, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

I have stayed in a lot of hotels. I literally spent about 3 months of last year in various hotels, motels, inns, etc.
This particular hotel was so amazingly comfortable and friendly that I have no problem naming it the best stay I have had in memory.
The hotel was clean, for starters. The only exception was a few leaves in the pool, but I can overlook that.
The staff was amazingly friendly and had nothing but smiles every single time I saw them. The front desk never failed to greet me and make me feel as if I were an old friend.
The breakfast was simply the best I have had at any hotel. It varied each day of my four night stay, from little omelets and sausage and biscuits and gravy and bacon, they offered at least two hot choices a day plus the waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, boiled eggs and many pastries and juices to choose from.
The room had one fault, the shower pressure was slightly low and the water was hard. But the bathroom was extremely beautiful, and so was the room. The bed was the most comfortable I have had at any hotel and upon investigation found to be newly replaced. The duvet was so thick and luxurious and the pillows were soft down. Frankly I wanted to take it with me.
I was overall so satisfied that if I ever get the chance to stay in a hotel in Nashville again, I will make efforts to assure that it is this one.
Bravo, and thank you for the excellent stay.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Thomas D
JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, July 6, 2014
Hello Mr. Thomas I want to personally thank you for that FANTASTIC review we love having guest here that appreciate all the small things that make their stay enjoyable, and wish we had more guest like yourself that would stay with us. Awesome guest like you is what keeps our awesome staff going with smiling faces and a willingness to provide excellent service. We hope that your travels will most definitely bring you back our way!
fort thomas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

I do not recommend. Bad pool, internet didn't work, weight room embarrassing, woke up with bug bites. The breakfast that was complimentary was a joke, I would rather eat a Nutrigrain bar in my car! I stay in Hampton's from time to time and they are usually nice, this one.. not so much.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

2 Thank Tricia M
JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Hello Ms. Tricia, I am so very sorry you didn't enjoy your time here with us. I did notice however that the majority of issues that you had mentioned were simple fixes that anyone of our front desk agents, maintenance staff, housekeeping staff, or Managers would have been more than capable of taking care of for you if it was brought to our attention. We strive to make all of our guest as comfortable as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns you can feel free to call our property and speak to any of the management staff. We hope that you give us another shot at making your next stay the best one ever.
Dunlap, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The hotel was clean and very comfortable. The hotel staff was exceptional, always smilling. Just a short walk to a couple of fast food restaurants. I do recommend when leaving to be mindful that access back to the Interstate is not that same as entering into hotel. This could be marked a little better.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank Chester S
JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, July 2, 2014
Hello Chester, Thanks for giving us a great review we are all happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I do understand where you are coming from as far as getting onto the interstate it can be VERY confusing if you aren't watching the signs. We've been hoping that something would be done about it for awhile but unfortunately we haven't had any luck. Anyways, I hope you come back and see us really soon.
Florence, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

Very comfortable room. Very clean and people were very welcoming. My room was next to the laundry room and next to the breakfast room. I was woken up very early by the children and people having breakfast. The cheap breakfast is good if you want to gain weight. Not many healthy options(fruit tasted weird).

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
I would like to personally thank you for taking the time out to fill out his survey. Our guest opinions and concerns are very important to us here at the Hampton. I am sorry that you didn't get to sleep in a little while longer or get to enjoy our breakfast. In the event that you get to come stay with us again let us know that you would like to be placed further down the hall or even on a higher floor and we will do our best to accommodate you. I hope that your travels bring you back this way again and that you stop by here and give us another shot at making your experience a better one.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

The front desk staff was wonderful. Eileen P is the best!! Words cannot express how helpful and caring she is. The rooms were nice and clean. The breakfast in the morning was unbelieavable, so many choices. We came to town for a sad occasion, however, our stay in this hotel was great!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Paula W
Hello Ms. Paula, I want to thank you so much for taking out the time to fill this out for us. We absolutely loved having you and your family stay here with us. We love having Aileen here with us she is the absolute best manager ever! Everyone who comes in contact with her can't help but leave with a smile on any occasion. We hope that you come back and see us a gains soon and make sure you swing by next time you are in town and give us a holler!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast - Antioch
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Antioch
Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville
Hilton Brentwood/Nashville Suites

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow? Share your experiences!