“Great room, wonderful breakfast.”

Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stayed here June 3-9. The room was great. The beds had all just been replaced and the mattresses felt extremely comfortable. The breakfast in the morning (6-10am) was wonderful. Hot waffles. Omelets, bacon, sausage, hash browns, cereal, fruit (blueberries, grapefruit, pineapples, etc), juices, coffee, bagals. They had almost every selection you want. They restocked frequently and we thought the quality of the food was really good. Lots of seating also (probably about 10-12 tables along with a sit down bar that could seat 8-10 people). Two large screen TV's for watching shows during b'fast. Coffee available through out the day. The swimming pool was rather small and outside. It felt cold to us, so we did not use it during our stay. But since we were here for the CMA Fan Fest, we would not have used it very much anyways. We left the hotel at 10am and did not return until 1 or 2am the next morning. No hot tub by the pool either. The WIFI connection worked great for us. We had our smart phones and laptop and the ease and speed of checking the internet was fast. I would highly recommend the Hampton to family and friends.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
JerWayne G, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Hello Woodsbrother10, Thank you so much for the great review. We are happy you chose to stay with us. I know you really enjoyed yourself, especially because of all the Fan Fair Activities going on that weekend, I'm sure it kept you pretty busy. I'm glad you enjoyed our breakfast, our Breakfast Hostess Ana, does an awesome job ordering foods that our guest want. We hope that next year we can make your experiance even better!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This Hotel has great amenities in the rooms a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker with wireless internet access easy to set up, and a quality breakfast to match any restaurant, location provides easy access to the highway I-24 and is centrally located to many shopping and entertainment venues. I highly recommend this hotel for one night or a week you will not be sorry

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello Kordeen, I would like to thank you for giving us a great review. I'm so glad you had the opportunity to stay with us at out Antioch location. We hope that you will come back and see us again!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

We arrived here at 1:00 a.m. on our way to a wedding in GA and really just needed a bed to rest our heads before the rest of the road trip. We were there less than 8 hours but had a wonderful night's sleep in extremely comfortable beds in a snug, quiet room. Breakfast was great and the staff was very friendly and helpful!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine M

Hello Ms. Elaine, I would like to thank you for your take on your experiance at our property. I think you stayed with us just as we just had bed upgrades in all the rooms. From what all of our guest keep telling me the beds are so comfortable you don't want to get up. We are very pleased to have helped you leave refreshed!

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Hampton Inn - Antioch (Nashville) TN

We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Antioch TN just a stones throw from Nashville. I prefer staying out away from the city since it is much cheaper usually and the drive in gives me an opportunity to see the surrounding areas. The Hampton Inn was very full due to a youth Basketball and Soccer tournament and I've been places where this is a real red flag and a precursor to sleepless nights. In the three days I was here you could have heard a pin drop due to a well built building and respectful parents and offspring. What a pleasant surprise and I wish all places I stayed were this nice with such nice staff and guests. We are just finishing up the first month of a 6 month road trip with all Hilton property stays and I would rate this Hampton Inn near the top of the list. The rooms are very nice and spacious and the Internet and TV were perfect. The morning breakfast is very nice and all I need and the food is kept stocked even though the coffee especially the Bold ran out each day but was quickly replenished. The front desk staff is real nice and friendly and likes to gab when not busy. Even the contractor installing some new bed frames was real friendly and made sure we weren't bothered. If I were in Nashville again I'd stay here in a heartbeat and if the rest of our hotels over the next 5 months is this nice I'll be as pleased as can be. Thanks y'all!

Room Tip: 4th floor near the elevator 407 in particular was strong Internet using the AT&T WiFi or the Hho...
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank VictoryVisionTim

Hello Mr. Tim, I would like to thank you so much for coming to stay with us and for such an awesome review! We love it when we have guest that will come down and chat it up with us on our down time. It actually makes time go by so much faster! The hotel itself is very nice but I have to say the staffing we have here is awesome too and that can always make or break an experiance. I'm glad we all helped make your's a good one and can't wait to see you again!

Reviewed May 20, 2014

I was in town to attend a funeral. I was very dissatisfied with the poor quality of the internet and television service. They were both non-existent. The channels on the TV were all fuzzy during my WHOLE stay and I was NEVERwas able to access the internet. I work remotely, so yes, this was TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I will not stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Judi P, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2014

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. We are always looking for ways to improve and make all of our guests comfortable. I assure you that there is 24 hour staff on hand to help with any situation. I encourage every guest with an issue small or large to call down to our Front Office so that we may address any problem at any time. We have also just upgraded our internet access points and look forward to this helping accessiblilty to the internet! I do hope you would give us another chance if your in the area again and please feel free to contact me personally so that I can ensure your complete satisfaction

Reviewed May 19, 2014

Great friendly staff, helpful and with lots of smiles!!! Hotel is very well maintained. Location not the best. Breakfast well prepared and maintained throughout the period offered. Parking is tight, spaces are close together.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank John J M

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor! We appreciate your high rating. I am proud of our hard working team members that really to try to make every guest feel as much at home as possible. I am sorry that you felt uncomfortable with the location of our property and if your travels bring you back to the area, please allow me to personally ensure that your safety is of utmost importance to all of our team members

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Found the location to have easy access to I24 and I40. It is also convenient to local eating places. The staff was very helpful. Great shot into downtown Nashville. The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your response and great scores based on your recent stay here with us. We are very lucky to be so close to the Interstate and Nashville. Also the wide variety of restaurants in the area is a great asset to the area and to our guests. I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay and hope that you would chose to stay with us again if your travels bring you to our area!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#4 of 8 in Antioch
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South
Hampton Inn & Suites Nashville-Smyrna
Best Western Plus Nashville Airport Hotel
Hampton Inn Bellevue / Nashville-I-40-West

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow? Share your experiences!