“Not 100% Satisfied”

Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Antioch
Reviewed June 30, 2013

TV cable was not working so no tv service throughout my stay as well as no internet service. Had to go to a competiting motel accros street t work on emails in their lobby. Remolding construction was in process that was not listed on website.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I know that this hotel was under going a remodeling, but the room décor was stained and had a musky odor. The phone was disconnected and the tv channels would not work. Even after they fixed the problem with the channels I still couldn't get the ones I wanted to watch the most, and it took so long to switch from one channel to the next, I mean a long time. I thought that during the construction that I should have received a better rate especially to HH Members should have applied. I know that I'm only silver status but still I expected a better rate. I can't imagine what they will charge after the remodeling??

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 15, 2013

This was our first experience in the Nashville,TN area. My wife had gotten tickets to see Carrie Underwood at the Grand Ole Opry and found out later that this was music festival week? Okay we tried several Hotels/Inns in the area all to our amazement they all were full. We finally found the Hampton about 15 minutes from Nashville. On arrival we further discovered that the Inn was under renovation. The entrance was torn up as well as the elevators, but the room we stayed in had been completed. It did work out for us as we weren't in the Inn that much until evening and work was stopped at around 5p.m. or so. The prices were natural raised as the festival was on, but found the breakfast in the morning to be helpful and okay. The pool wasn't available as it appeared not to be ready for the season. This would not have been a first choice of a place to stay, but lucky to get in :)

Room Tip: All appeared about the same........
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Fabulous hotel! Great helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and all at a great affordable price. Recommend recommend recommend!!! I can't say enough good things about this. They were even helpful getting us to and from downtown Nashville by recommending a very nice and courteous car service. Wonderful stay!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Needs a lot of work, especially with manager on duty. She had an attitude because we had to call someone to come to the desk for check-in. Breakfast was horrible. Served scrambled eggs and sausage gravy. I don't eat either (I'm allergic to eggs and hate sausage gravy). I would recommend having something that most people eat. The eggs I can see but having sausage gravy as a staple is stupid. The room was nice, even though someone was ruinning up and down the hall on the floor above us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor. I'm sorry your stay with us did not meet your expectations, and I appreciate the suggestions you made about our breakfast bar. Although our selections change daily, we do always have an egg product paired with other types of items, such as sausage, gravy, etc., and I wish we had been serving something more to your liking that day. I will definitely share your thoughts with our staff and our corporate office. Again, thank you for comments!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were awoken Friday by housekeeping at 08:30 and 08:45. Then they started hammering in the room next to ours. These problems were reported to the desk person. She had no empathy and offered "I'm sorry, we are renovating" with no offer for resolution.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bruce N, General Manager at Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

John,

I'm truly sorry that your stay was marred by noise made by housekeeping and the renovation we are currently going through, and that the desk clerk did not seem empathetic to your situation. I will definitely follow up with our staff about this. If you would like to discuss this further, please call me at (615) 731-9911. I look forward to hearing from you!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

They are currently renovating the property some...but overall it's what you expect when staying at a Hampton Inn. The room was clean, HD TV, and breakfast was a good variety. It's right off the highway and easy to find.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Deborah Z

Thank you for staying with us and reviewing us on TripAdvisor! I'm glad you had a good stay despite the fact that we are currently under renovation. We are really looking forward to being done with this renovation and being able to offer our guests a brand new lobby and fitness room! I appreciate your business, and hope to see you again here soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Antioch
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nashville Southeast Antioch
4 mi away
Americas Best Value Inn Nashville/South
Hilton Garden Inn Nashville Brentwood
Embassy Suites by Hilton Nashville - Airport

Been to Hampton Inn Nashville-I-24 Hickory Hollow? Share your experiences!