“live” 4 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“live”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

. very nice I enjoy alot of natural and educational places, and have visited these places alot on and off for years, I have enjoyed every visit. I would encourage visits for family or "me time" hugs love

Visited April 2012

Lakewood, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Also known as Northrup Falls”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2010

This is one of my favorite places to go. I grew up in the area, so I have very fond memories of the falls. From the nature enthusiast go the beginning hiker this trail will not disappoint. Just be careful, it can be slippery.

2 Thank JBowden
Knoxville, Tennessee
122 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 466 helpful votes
“Beautiful State Natural Area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2008

I really enjoyed CCSNA. Frankly, if you enjoy the outdoors you can never go wrong with a Tennessee State Natural Area. (I almost prefer them over state parks) From the parking area, a ~2 mile loop trail (fairly easy) will take you by some overlooks, through a gorge, and behind a 60 ft. waterfall (caution: slick). It’s really peaceful. The general area is full of destinations for the outdoor enthusiast: Big South Fork, Pickett State Park, and Rugby.

3 Thank jake_brake2007