“Excellent Service”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #6 of 73 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 26, 2013

It has been years since I ate at a Ruby Tuesday but this restaurant was conveniently located next to my hotel. The restaurant itself is clean and attractive but I found the food quality to be lacking. My bartender and server was Morgan and she deserves Kudos for a job well done! I would probably not eat here again but I would certainly belly up to the bar should my travels bring me back to this area again.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I signed up for their rewards club, what I did not anticipate was a change in the way I eat. The staff there have been more than accomodating, however, it would be nice to recieve coupons for food that ultimately will no kill me if I consume it. Just a thought...

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Just ate dinner tonight while traveling on business. I have not been a fan for the last few yrs but gave it a try since it is next door to my hotel. VERY pleased with food and had the best waitress full of simles every time. Gave her a large tip and loved the food.

Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

This will be the third time using this Ruby Tuesdays the avocado chicken sandwich how is it possible to make that taste bad seriously my associate had the triple prime burger more like triple bad, they may have won awards for drinks but not for food maybe they should just stick to drinks

Reviewed December 24, 2012

Sat at the bar and had a few beers when I was in town on business. The bar staff was extremely friendly and made a lonely traveler feel at home - nice job!