“good food”
Review of Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery - CLOSED

Ryan's Grill Buffet & Bakery
Reviewed October 25, 2012

this was a great place for lunch.. i hope to go back for dinner some time.. the price was great and food taste good. service was also good.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

I met with my daughter at Ryan's last night, August 29th, 2012 to have dinner. Prices were high! thirteen dollars and something for a senior citizen. The place was filthy and the restrooms were so nasty. After have gone to the restroom I went back to our table and told my daughter and her fiancee that I had to use the bathroom but I wasn't going to use it there because it was so nasty! My daughter's fiancee laughed and said that my daughter had just said the same thing. Needless to say I will not go back there again. we could have gone to Texas Roadhouse and had a meal for half the price.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

We've eaten at Ryan's many times over the years, always are tempted to eat too much. The variety of foods provides something for everyone. We go for lunch as you can't beat the value at $4.99.
The salad bar items are fresh as the turnover is good, the sliced ripe pineapple and the mixed greens are favorites. If you get the vegetables before they have sat too long on the hot bar they can be good (like Broccoli or Brussels Sprouts, which don't move fast).
Steaks, chicken, stew, tacos, take your choice.
And real ice cream for desert-OK.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

Exactly what you would expect from a buffet. Ok food and alot of it. No booths allowed. Plenty of big people around to help reduce your appetite. kinda felt like cows to a trough.

Reviewed October 11, 2010

My mother-in-law likes this place. We normally come here for the buffet at least once while visiting. The food is good quality and the staff is friendly. We were there on Saturday morning and they had plenty of the standard breakfast choices. Made to order omelets are small but good. We had slept late so, while we were there they switched from breakfast to lunch. And we also made the switch. So we had "Brunch" for the price of breakfast.