“My pregnant wife loves it and so do I” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
“My pregnant wife loves it and so do I”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I have 4 kids and during each pregnancy she would have those AFTER 12 A.M. GO TO THE HOSPITAL EMERGENCIES that I would guess most women do. We would get to the hospital, find everything is good, and drive back home. That drive home took us by the Waffle House so we would naturally have to stop. To be honest it was a great time with the conversations over hot waffles and bacon, or a ham and cheese omelet and talk to my lovely wife about anything we could think of. The food is good regardless of how you feel about a Waffle House, and besides, you can see them cook it right in front of you. Try it sometime, you'll thank me later and so will your wife.

• Visited August 2011

“More wait staff.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

The service was lacking and the cook seemed like he would rather be some place else.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Kingston, Tennessee
“Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

Excellent food & service.Loved the service that we received @ 4:00 in the morning.

Visited March 2012
Ellenwood, Georgia
“Great food, but service needs work”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2011

When my group and i arrived, the first waitress seemed to be uncomfortable with us being there and just when I got ready to tell my group that we'll go somewhere else to eat, another waitress came over and apologized for the other waitress' actions and made our experience at this restaurant go from bad to good. Overall, I enjoyed the food and the kind waitress. Hopefully things will be different next time, if there is a next time.

Visited October 2011