“Drinks!”

Applebee's
Ranked #46 of 72 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cedar Park, Texas
“Drinks!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

We went here for drinks. We both got pretty buzzed! The staff was nice, though the atmosphere lacked.

• Visited May 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Awesome...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Love the half price appetizers and the willingness to change the order to accomodate the way I eat...I will spend my hard earned dollars here....

Visited October 2012
Maryville, Tennessee
“POOR MANAGEMENT!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We visited on my birthday because of the TV advertisement stating that the "Under 550 calorie" menu items began at $9.99. WRONG almost everything was $12 or more (in our case, $13.49 each). I ordered my steak medium and it was delivered well done. No pink anywhere!! The meat was tough and had no seasoning. My husband ordered his medium and it was medium rare with not only pink but red meat. The manager came by and asked if your steaks were cooked to order and I told him no and showed him my steak. He told me it WAS medium and became irritated when I explained that I knew "medium" was "warm - pink". He walked away without apology and that was the last we saw of him. We have eaten at Applebees MANY times and I have always enjoyed the dining experience. However, this one was a nightmare. I understood why over half of the tables were empty when we left at 6:50 pm in the evening. Go to Cheddars....the food is great and much cheaper!!!

Visited December 2012
Crossville, Tennessee
“sloooooowwwww”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

12 minutes to get appetizer. Food 5 minutes later. Appetizer half done, I hate that. Begged for refills. Worst Applebee's ever, won't be back

Maryville, Tennessee
“Just Okay for an Applebee's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

Went here twice in a month. Service not the best. Food was not very pleasing. Both times there was a delay and a mix-up. Will probably go back but not dieing to get there.

Visited October 2012