“Always good food”

Cuisines: American
Vonore, Tennessee
“Always good food”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We have been to this Cracker Barrel twice and the food was great both times. Service is fast and efficient. The server was very attentive, checking to make sure everything was ok. We will probably go back again the next time we are in the area. It is near the airport so very convenient to stop in before a flight.

Visited April 2013

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Worst CB Experience EVER!”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Stopped in with the wife and kids about 1.5 hours before the movies, to grab a quick dinner. CB is usually very quick and consistent about getting you seated, fed and out the door, and we usually appreciate that. We figure we had more than enough time...

The hostess was pleasant, sat us promptly, and that was the end of it... I saw our waiter come from the kitchen, he stopped at another table, who needed something, and rudely told them to wait. He came to our table, and despite CB's usual protocol, he did't bother introduce himself but quickly asked for our drink order -- I started to ask for an iced tea, but got as far as "I'll have..." and he abruptly turned, waved his hand back (with like a "forget about you" jesture) and said "I gotta go do somethin'" and took off back to the kitchen... I waited a moment or two, then got up to ask the hostess if everything was OK, where did our waiter go? On the way there, I noticed him talking and laughing with someone in the kitchen... apparently, that was more important than his tables... I looked for someone else to take our order, and by the time I got back to our table, he was there asking for the dinner order... even though he never got the drink order!

I asked what happened, where he went, he got defensive and stand-offish, like he wanted to fight me! It went from a somewhat pleasant experience to a near-dangerous one in like 0 to 60. I took my family and left... as we were leaving, we were approached by a manager who asked what happened, etc., and he sat there on the other side of the lattice listening... it was a very awkward situation. We were not happy at all, and by the time the manager was done apologizing and we were ready to leave, we only had 30 minutes until the movie!

We ended up eating Sonic on the way, Never again will I go to that restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Mediarazzi
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Love this place”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Despite a pervious bad experience, I keep coming back! Good food, friendly people. No one does it better than those in the South!

Visited January 2013
Maryville, Tennessee
“POOR MANAGEMENT!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Worst Cracker Barrell you will ever eat in. Food is always slow getting to the table and always cold when it arrives. Service is poor and the management could care less! We have eaten our last meal there!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Jackieannbrisson
Kentucky
“wonderful food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I have never had a bad cracker barrel in the twenty some years of traveling.. this was also was great and good service and great foods.

Visited October 2012