“Great!”

Metro Pizza
Ranked #11 of 73 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

The best pizza around. The closest to NY pizza your going to get around here. Staff is very friendly. Cant wait to go back!!!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is some of the best New York style pizza you will find in Blount County! What's more, tell just them how you want your pizza and you'll get it every time! The crust is great and ingredients fresh and all has a great taste.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I've been here several times to eat. I always get the meal they have with 2 slices of pizza and a drink for like $6. It's pretty good and the slices are huge. The staff was very friendly as well. I'd recommend it!

1  Thank B_Honey
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I love metro pizza it's fresh and great quality pizza and my favorite is the cheese pizza I love when I walk in and see them tossing the dough in the air it makes me think I'm in a ny pizzaria

Reviewed June 17, 2013

We love going here and getting the 2 slices of pizza and a drink for $5 & some change. The slices are huge, it's always hot and the staff is always friendly. The only down side to the place is it could stand to be a little cleaner, but it won't stop me from going there to eat.