“Excellent Food at an Awesome Setting!”

Hot Rods 50's Diner
Ranked #1 of 73 Restaurants in Alcoa
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have never had anything at this place that was not excellent, but I must admit the breakfast bar is by far the BEST they have to offer! Down-Home style breakfast at less than $6 for All-You-Can-Eat is just unheard of! I can go on and on about this place, but instead I will just say it is my favorite place in East Tennessee to eat. Go see for yourself, you will not be disappointed.

If I had to say one negative thing it would be only this: The booths are a bit cramped. Ask for a table to have a more comfortable area for elbow and leg room. Outside seating provides the best experience on a nice day!

2  Thank EP3iVTEC

Reviewed October 20, 2012

Hubby and I decided to try this place this evening, and we really loved it!

The place is kind of small, but the decorations and atmosphere are really fun.

The menu is HUGE!!! Every kind of burger and sandwich you can think of, as wwell as appetizers, hot dogs, salads, and entrees. I got the black bean burger (which they make from scratch there), and it was huge and tasty. Hubby got the club sandwich, which was also huge. He said it was very tasty. We both got sweet potato fries - Huge orders, and yummy!

No room for dessert.

Prices were veery reasonable, and waitress was friendly and efficient.

We will definately go back!

3  Thank Linda K
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Very large and creative menu. I love the sweet potato fries! We've eaten there twice and both times had great meals and loads of fun.

2  Thank TravelDiva001
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The hamburgers are great! Really cool atmosphere, staff are friendly. Actually fries/shakes etc. are all good!!!

2  Thank DonnieMarlene C
Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food is excellent as is the service every time I have been there. I took a couple of out of town guests there and one commented that this may be the best burger I ever tasted. They also have an excellent breakfast bar. The memorabilia on the walls will take you back to the 50's. There are pictures on the wall of people eating one of their giant burgers in a contest....I am not sure I would want to admit eating one of them and have my time posted, but it is one way to gain fame I suppose.

2  Thank alleng398