“Too loud”

Dining options: Reservations
Orlando, Florida
“Too loud”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

The food was very good but the music was annoyingly loud. I just don't understand why I'm a restaurant would not turn down the music once they were asked to do so.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank uniquetraveler333

Lantana, Florida
“Good food and large servings”
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Even though this restaurant was busy, we didn't have to wait long for our food. Our waiter was extra attentive, keeping his eye on our drinks, etc. at all times. The servings were delicious and plentiful. Ribs, steak, salmon, chicken--we can recommend all of it.

Visited May 2014
Tellico Plains, Tennessee
“Started great. Turning into HO-HUM.”
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This restaurant began with a great menu and good service. After a few years without a menu change of any kind its starting to be a bore. Even I cook varied things at home not just Mac and cheese. Time to try some different things Cheddar's.

• Visited November 2013
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Always a Bit Busy Always Good”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Been here quite a few times and never had an issue yet. They also have some killer onion rings. Burgers are the best.

Visited February 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Really Bad Experience”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

For the past few days I've ben trying to think about the best way to write a review about this Cheddar's location but there were so many bad things about our meal that I didn't know where to start. The restaurant wasn't busy during our visit but for some reason nothing about our order was even close to appetizing. My burger was incredibly dry, the cheese on it looked like a piece of dried plastic, the fries were room temperature and were dried out, my son's chicken fried steak had a bowl of gravy with it that just slid out onto his plate in one giant blob. I would swear that everything had been reheated in a microwave. Nothing but lame excuses from the servers and managers. I wouldn't even think about recommending this restaurant to anyone looking for a meal.

• Visited February 2014