“Cant Beat The Price”
Review of Budget Inn Alcoa

Budget Inn Alcoa
Ranked #12 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Reviewed June 9, 2012

My stay here has been nice. The rooms are nice and clean and their staff are really helpfull. The internet needs to be worked on a little but with as cheap as the weekly rate i really cant complain. I enjoyed my stay and will definately return if the need arises

Room Tip: Front side near the office has better phone service
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed June 8, 2012

Had a great experience! The staff was nice and very helpful! We will definitely be back!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karla C
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Stayed redently at this hotel, it was extremely inexpensive and very clean, staff was nice and friendly, will definately stay there again, cant beat the price

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jeffrey N
Reviewed May 8, 2012

Staff was nice and helpful. Great location and value for the money.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank melperkins2012
Reviewed March 8, 2012

my stay at the hotel was a very pleasant stay i found it to be next to restraunts and the airpog rt. it doesnt take long to get to knoxville from there.it is about thirty miles to the great smoky mountains and gatlinburg.it has some really nice employees working there.

Room Tip: rooms on the back side are the quietestT
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 20, 2012

this is a nice hotel that has a great location. Right next to the airport and lots of fast food and restaurants. Clost to the FootHills Mall also! Clean and cheap. have microwave and fridge in every room. No problems everytime I have stayed here. I stay here everytime Im in town.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I checked in around midnight and first off my card key would not work. Then the front desk clerk sent the maintenance man to walk back with me and open the door with a master key. He was more interested in finding out if I was alone. He kept asking me where my friends were. After he got my room open for me he said he wanted to check the microwave and refrigerator. I refused to let him in. I locked the door but noticed he was still hanging around. Since he had the master key I did not feel safe. As soon as he left I loaded up my car and left. I called the front desk and told them what happened. The desk clerk said to come back that the maintenance man was harmless. I did not fell safe and did not go back. When I was able to contact the manger the next day she said she reviewed the tapes and was certain he did not speak to me. How she was able to find that out from a security camera was beyond me. I did notify the police. Needless to say I will not return to this hotel nor will I ever stay at a Budget Inn again.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family