“dirty, unkept, seedy,,,,,,definately would never stay again”

Royal Extended Stay Alcoa
tn
“dirty, unkept, seedy,,,,,,definately would never stay again”
Reviewed March 4, 2010

I did not expect perfection for the price, but the standards of this hotel are as low as can be dreamed. Dirty bathrooms, rude staff

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
2 Thank gymnist09

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed July 12, 2009

We reserved the room to be close to my aunt who was in the ICU in a near by hospital, unfortunately she passed away the day we got into town and her services would be about 100 miles away. We tried calling to cancel but they didn't answer the phone or call us back, before we left the area we stopped by to talk to someone and were appauled at the site of the place, there were stacks of old mattress behind the building, the "lobby" was dirty and no one was behind the security glass window. We rang the buzzer, still no one came, there was a note to call a phone number if no one was there, so we called and the person that answered said he'd "be there" and kept us waiting 15min. We explained what happened and that we wouldn't need the room and why, his reply was "there's a 24hour cancellation policy" I asked him if there was anything we could do, so he called his manager, about 15min later he comes back and says his manager is unavailable and we have to come back in 1-2 hours. I explained we didn't have time and asked if he could please give us a break, he said he wouldn't give us a break and walked away.

• Stayed July 2009
1 Thank mazenbluegirl7
tennessee
Reviewed May 16, 2009

We have been staying in this motel since december 2008, it's great place at very low price compare to other motels.You will have cable with hbo and cinemax, free high speed internet, nice rooms with new furniture.Very friendly staff.
Restaurants are just walking distance.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
knoxville
Reviewed May 1, 2009

I recently had to find a temporary place to stay in between apartments. A friend recommended the Royal Extended Stay and I am glad he did! I didn't expect much because it had the cheapest rates in the area, I was very surprised at the quality of the rooms and extras provided. This Hotel has exceeded all of my expectations!
Rooms include a microwave, a fridge plus, a TV with premium channels AND highspeed Wi-Fi. Extended stays are very pleasant and extremely affordable. Staff is kind and trustworthy.

I don't normally take the time to leave reviews but this place impressed me so much I felt I should give something back.

If you chose to stay here you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled solo