“Will Stay Again”

Hampton Inn Knoxville Airport
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Alcoa
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I ended up in Knoxville without planning to be. I called the Hampton and got one of the few remaining rooms. I checked in with no problem, room was clean (I'm a germ phobe) and the internet was lightining fast! If I find myself back in the area, this is were I'll stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed April 18, 2013

Nicely appointed business hotel with clean comfortable rooms and an attentive staff located next to the Knoxville Airport. I stay here often when traveling in the Knoxville, TN area. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Stayed only one night for the airport( 3 mins drive). Our A/C went on the blink at about 11PM and it was very stifling and windows do not open. Night watchman came and did his best to no avail and the front desk comped us the room and offered us another hotel if we wanted(they were 100% full that night).. There was no squabbling about it, they just did the right thing. We chose to stay with the door wedged open with the security lock on...was not bad in the end. Nice little Hampton, clean, well equipped room and good breakfast. Applebees and Ruby Tuesdays close by for food, ate at both with the latter being the better by far.

I give this hotel 4/5 because I thought the staff were great ; they did their best for us and were very apologetic and we appreciated it. It was not their fault that the A/C decided to go on the blink .We are regular Hilton clients, this hotel is up to scratch, especially with staff.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

The location if the hotel is near a highway and back of the airport so if you are a light sleeper is not pretty good. However there are quite a few chain restaurants and others privacy owned nearby.

When I got to my room, the foyer was pretty small but surprisingly very accommodating. The room and bed were very comfortably nice. The bathroom was ample with a very good shelving for towels. The shower was made of plastic or acrylic, but it was nice!!!

Tons of plugs. It even had a microwave and mini fridge. I thought I would have difficulties at night side my room was across the elevator and ice machine, but it was calmed.

I missed the breakfast since I had to leave early but just looking around the cold items (fruit, bagels, muffins etc) looked pretty good. Next time I. Will have to stay a little longer.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

The Hampton inn in Knoxville/Alcoa is perfect for a quick easy hotel right across highway from airport. The shuttle service was excellent. The rooms were not quite so great. Very dated needs a re do and a good cleaning. I would not book there again. Usually that hotel chain is ok. This one needs some care !

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 23, 2013

This is the first time I've stayed at this Hampton Inn. I was here for business on a weekday. It has been remodeled with modern decor. Hallways were a little dim with some brighter lighting needed. Door entrances were painted over, etc. for a typical remodel. Thus, the appearance was not great, but not bad either. Overall, it was very comfortable and the staff was pleasant. Breakfast was good with a varied selection of items, beverages, etc. Cookies were available in the lobby in the evening.

Keep in mind this is located next to the airport. Flights ended around 10 pm and began again around 6 am. So, if you plan to sleep in you may get the jet noise as a wake up call. Also, many flight crews were staying here.

There are plenty of nice restaurants nearby in Maryville. Starbucks is about a block from the hotel as well. I will stay here again if I'm in the area. Give it a try!

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the airport runway side!